Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Wait does this mean that I don’t get a free sailboat? Or is it just that I don’t have to reequip all of my ship parts?

something tells me this will be an issue when the player is at like level 90 after running through the game
speaking of, what if they’re stuck at the calvus fight, and cant get out of it because ravenna just constantly kills them
then what

I wonder if deeper in the story we will be given brigs…

If they can do Carina they can do Calvus (with some difficulty)

its only to guide new players to the shipwright, idk why sailboats are being forced though

No rowboat only storyline…

Because mfs will play up to Revon with a rowboat and get softlocked

Does the sailboat come with cannons as well, though? Doesn’t really help if you just give them a bigger chunk of wood to helplessly slap against the ravenna boat with

you could always kill the npcs on the sailboat then row away

Sometimes the water pisses me off so I just blow it up

Exploration tasks are fine on your first file, they’re fun
When I’m leveling my 5th file up there’s no reason I should be forced to explore the map i already know in order to fight elius who I can no hit by this point, since arish vista is removed elius will be harder since there’s no longer an infinite galleon printer quest on cirrus

you can jump out the window and head to the shore

vetex trying to stop the incoming influx of blox fruit players from ignoring all side content and getting to elius at lvl 30

This is certainly interesting.

my friend runs a very power focused build based around metal surge

bro is about to do like 700 dmg in a single cast

what? since when was this even on the balance doc? dear lord with their 100% armour piercing acid users are going to shred tanks

Acid conjurer with a tempered iron musket