Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

acid ileg with 20% crash

Itā€™s joever my bow and musket bros

1 Like

didnt they use their golden ammo to deal damage before, and wasnt it changed to normal ammo? rip ranged m1

Sorry guys, you canā€™t bully bosses with dual flintlocks as easily anymore

Literally unplayable

1 Like

Calvus won.

2 Likes

we have a rav*nnaen scum in the balance team

3 Likes

Alright fellas, place your bets on what type of ship itā€™ll be

A rowboat shipwreck!

No more farming calvus or sirens with bows :sob:

7 Likes

no more sea charts is so great
itā€™s always so annoying if you open a bunch of chests when you want to farm treasure charts and all you get is a bunch of sea charts

1 Like

People are kinda underestimating how good this is for sunken grinding now, since you basically get 20 grinding spots shown on your map for free

I definitely wasnā€™t expecting an acid damage buff, that thingā€™s the ultimate conjurer magic now

it does now get a size downgrade since every imbued magic gets -0.1 size
but it still seems insanely op

would be rlly funny now that bc the closer u are to a surge, the more dmg u take, and that u can no longer grab people that use surge, and now this buff, would be funny if this actually encouraged people to come close range with the surge as a shotgun instead of being a ā€œGet off me toolā€

Clueless people when update drops, trying to grab mages out of surge:

I donā€™t really get why vetex removed that
itā€™d be an option for the opponent to take a bit more damage and end the surge early and maybe combo into a aoe attack, or the opponent can stay away and wait
now we basically only have one option

i mean its been meant to be a ā€˜get off meā€™ spell so it also does less damage the further the enemy is away, lemme find all the changes

so yeah the point is its supposed to be a ā€˜get away from meā€™ spell so mage can be a zoner