Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

(there is already a bug which basically allows you to do this, but instead of free it’s 1 galleon, so basically free)

i mean it would only cost if the level you want to upgrade it to is higher than your jewel level, meaning you would have to grind galleons and not jewelcrafting to max your jewels. that was my main point, i see what you’re saying tho

Since when could you upgrade your jewels beyond your current jewelcrafting level?

yeah, fair
it’s a nice idea but it just doesn’t really make much sense

like how is someone who’s just getting into cutting jewels making legendary quality jewels by just spending 1k galleons?

maybe if there was an npc which could do it for you, it’d make more sense.

you can’t
we’re just discussing ways in which it would make sense for it to be in the game, so people wouldn’t have to max out jewelcrafting just to get a good build

(also wasn’t there an idea which made jewel stats scale with the user’s armour level)

with lots of effort, canonically a perfect jewelcrafter would be able to quickly make good jewels whereas a new one would have to meticulously perfect every aspect of his jewel (hence the galleon cost)

hmm
maybe if it was a smaller amount of galleons, but there’s a 30% chance for the jewel to break, giving you 3 of the reagents used to craft it back

(it makes sense because newer jewelcrafters would probably cut them a bit too much and could cause the jewel to break)

1 Like

kinda random

I wonder if we still can do the gunpowder strat as easy and fast
(just gathering them all together near red fin, t-jumping and exploding barrel to boost to level 5-8)

it’ll probably be less fast, but it should still be quite easy ig

i never knew this existed, maybe I should do t his for my third file when I eventually get to it

balance server moment

._.

also vetex should add all of my quests ideas :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Although I’m sure he’s gonna keep the X level recommended thing at the top of each story quest

Whoa, that’s a blast from the past. I remember in Arcane Adventures I levelled to max by spamming Magic Spear m1s (yes, that gave EXP, even if you didn’t hit anything) and when the EXP bar was full, if I spammed fast enough then it would level me up multiple times from one bar. Sounds like this bug in AO works the same way as the one I used in AA.
StoryPartEXPSpam

Wasn’t that the case with every m1?

Yes, but I loved my light magic spear.

And like that, the extra gamepass files is gone.

Replaced with the new +1 file system.

btw we can have 15 files on 1 acct