Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Dogshit update, I’ll have to go back to bandit beating atlanteans and doing boring shit treasure charts

what are the stats for luck 3?

40% drop rate increase

1 Like

doubt luck 3 will even do anything. maybe if he gave every player 2 untradabe gilded luck 5 aura potions it’d be better

true, but the issue is that unaffected players will be able to get free sunkens, making them pretty much worthless

Honestly, i am kinda glad this all happened, since now changes have been put in place to ensure it wont happen again, and could possibly prevent something much worse happening (i.e. EVERY item being deleted, not just weapons)

vetex really went

this just let me know to not immediately jump into a new update on the off chance something like this happens again, best wait a few hours after its released

yes but I dont get to see the funny convoy of people rushing to the new areas if I am 1hr later (and if everyone is 1hr late. then it just repeats)

this too, i was actually thinking about waiting a few hours anyway but my dumbass decided to play on release

they told him to add spirit weapons

so he did the opposite and removed everyone’s existing weapons

8 Likes

also has anyone found out how private server codes work. and if there is a way to get them

Turned everyone’s weapons into spirits

5 Likes

Honestly a very memorable update lol, the memes are gonna be insane!

wheres the luck 3? i dont see it

Warriors were promised 4 weapon slots this update only to end up with 0

8 Likes

Thx but I’m just going to use the reset we got to go berserker

Im revoking weapons entirely

Every time you spawn or respawn, theres a little pop-up on the bottom right saying that everyone has luck 3 effect. It doesnt appear as a potion effect.

Does anyone know why I can’t upgrade my scimitars

no more upgrading weapons, it’s implementation also probably helped cause the weapon vanishing