Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

"You won’t need to upgrade weapons anymore…

…BECAUSE YOU WON’T HAVE ANY!"

5 Likes

Idk where else to put this but the Arcane Chronicles have 4th wall breaks

6 Likes

or…

JESUS IS CANON

Randal knows of us and our history. We must prepare incase he decides to colonize this planet.

it’d be nice if vetex gave everyone luck 1 or 2 on weekends
that way, grinding would be a bit less annoying on the days when most people play

honestly, luck weekends would be fun and completely non-gamebreaking
10% boost doesn’t hurt anything.

what’s your plans now, i’ve lost the most sunkens of anyone i know any i’m heavily disappointed with the development team especially considering there’s talk about this being intentional

I will not say anythimg about this update… Except…

5,000,000 Galleon Cap!

I will be the the most lavish angel

1 Like

If it was intentional then he would have included sunken armor too, which makes up 75% of sunkens.

a bunch of random weapons were deleted because of the change to weapon levelling, and some of them happened to be sunkens.

Besides, he was pretty candid about wiping luck potions and legendary fish.

Nimbus is…dissapointing.
3 months, and for uh…Big island that is not used for more than 4 story missions and 3 month wait time for buggy start.

The only good part of story i liked wast Forest of Masts, cause of cutscenes…Everything else is underwhelming and dissapointing

true i thought of that but considered it may have been targetted for weapons to look like accident? i mean he was pretty mean to wipe legendary fish from tank and the ones in inventory to exotic and rare

This update

yep back to visual novel games for good maybe (?)

post more nostalgic memes we haven’t seen in ages

Vetex should have released the update on April’s Fool so he can tweet “its just a prank bro” ( he still cant undo the damage but it will be funny at least )

where from? dakr sealed or bronze ?

wait, is there a nimbus sealed chest…?

i got a resistance scroll from normal chests (yes, normal)

there are nimbus sealed

Its the case because the new stats enchant are considered T1 enchantments, and those can be obtained from chests and sealed chests. That’s the trick.

There are nimbus sealed, but they’re mainly for the new ship parts