Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Don’t mess with merchants…

do standard regeneration amulets exist or is it only oracle ammy

I am not sure.

Btw.

Regular chests can have enchantments for all three tertiary stats.

I call the new stats tertiary since some of the things they do are more specific than secondary or primary stats.

Yes

Standard regeneration amulets exists

How much health does that recover per second

30 regen gives 10% extra regen speed, if you take diminishing returns into account thats probably 18% or something like that

not worth going through lv200 captain for

time to minmax my ship further

ok there will 100% be a boss fight here, you cant just setup a big open area in a dune desert.

picture of me trying to swim with oracle robes (I am going to die)

Rn listening to Selectorc’s stream, and he says that next update will be mostly story, no mentions of Clans
edit: he said that clan building wont take long and it will be mostly story

I assume that implementing the saving and loading feature for building is going to take the longest
then he just has to make a few preset parts , maybe some houses and it’s done

Any feature ever described as “not taking long” by any developer is always the most grueling and time-consuming feature to implement, I say as a developer

focusing on story may be the right choice though, he could get a lot more of it done than if he’s also working through a checklist of a bajillion smaller features that aren’t very beneficial to the game

so

if acid has 100% armor pierce now

what weird side effects do all the other magics get?

(acid W tbh, since it synergises with my habibi)

crystal is just only defence and intensity :nod:
(I wish intensity got reworked this update, since longer status effects really don’t work well on crystal builds)
(also blast cooldown feels weirdly long)

wind gets atk spd and FUCKING intensity somehow

wait it havent been reworked yet?