Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

This makes me mad, why…? It was SO STRESSFUL and EXTREMELY long journey… And for all the people who got it legit now have it removed?! This is a rather stupid change…

9 Likes

It doesn’t even fix anything. Instead of using party markers, players who reach the Epicenter will just sail back to the War Seas in a straight line and tell their party members to go in the exact direction their ship came from. Nothing is even solved, the badge is still just as abusable, lol. The only difference now is that you have to survive the trip back to the War Seas (which is extremely easy, it’s just a check of how many galleons you have really)

7 Likes

I know he probably has his jive-ass and lame excuse but man… I think that wiping it is a tad excessive…

Yeah true. I got the badge by following instructions but it’s still better than mindlessly wander the seas for hours. Because I know for a fact my persistence will get me there, not wasting precious hours of my life just because I’m a hardcore player

5 Likes

We cant do much but man, that settles it… I am not doing an epicenter journey again…

on another note, 11 eggs!!
woo hoo!!!

Yay! Egg hunt will be fun! But my epicenter update…

Watch vetex drop an epicenter egg

If only…

If it was reasonably possible to find the epicenter without a friend’s help with effort, I’d agree with the badge/title being reset.

As it stands, however, absolutely not, finding the epicenter is 100% luck and there’s no other way to put it.

The 5th range, as an area, dwarfs the entire game map probably including some ranges and we have barely any visibility whatsoever without high tier clearsight potions.
Players cannot be reasonably expected to find one comparably tiny speck in all of that.

Don’t get me wrong, the epicenter is massive, but compared to the entire explorable 5th range, it is absolutely nothing.

3 Likes
  • Weapon wipe
  • No “warning on servers” about server closing for luck-wipe
  • Not 135, but 136 :rage:
  • 10 minute story
  • Epicenter badge wipe
4 Likes

Vetex loves wiping literally anything if it gets out of hand

Even if it doesn’t get out of hand. I heard there were 300 people who had the badge at the time. I’m sure a big portion of those people got it legit

Best way to fix a problem? Cast such a wide net you solve things that aren’t even part of the problem. Then you really know you’ve fixed it

I dont belive 320 people got it LEGIT in 48 hours

Ive spent 12 hours long expéditions looking for it

I didn’t say they all did but a lot of them might have. Even if some of them just followed directions they still didn’t just get it with the marker bug

ok, on my first playthrough I messaged everyone in the server and server hopped so someone could help me.
Only died to Maria 3 times.

wait i just realized vetex is alr done with 13/20 eggs and made dark sea islands more common
me likey

this probably affects range 3+ more, since those often didn’t spawn islands as much because they were that big