Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

i rlly want to see the riot messages, i wanna see that outrage

Same

Does anyone have the link for the new balance document? Does it even exist yet?

If the egg wont have this guy as the model, im gonna cry

5 Likes

il try and find some good ones

Doesn’t the dark sea randomize after no one is in it in every server? Or am I just really dumb?

The epicentre is spawned when the server starts and stays in the same location until the server closes. You are presumably thinking of all the other islands and structures that appear a certain distance away from ships and disappear when no players are nearby for some time.

Remember when people were saying vitality builds were eating with this update?

I am famished. Any vitality content, useful or not is good to me. It’s the thought that counts

The food was unfortunately poisoned

The epicenter also seems to spawn on one of the eight compass directions at the start (unless I’m misinformed) and that also makes it a bit easier to find it if you’re in a team.

Yeah I can’t really confirm or deny that, I’m no expert on the epicentre and the only reason I have ever been into the far reaches of the dark sea were to fight atlanteans without warding and find a spot to hang out and fish.

Numerous game breaking bugs too. The awakening bug, inventory and backpack fps issues, equipped glitched weapons getting voided when unequipped and the bronze sea flinging glitch. Luckily i think the latter has been fixed in the most recent patchnote but still :skull::skull::skull:

2 Likes

what’s even eating this update other than warrior?

(the one that everyone was saying was getting absolutely destroyed in this update)

well then other than that

I’d say certain mages that get really good stats from their arcanium items are probably doing ok

conjurers? warlocks? warlords?

As a fellow warlord I can say that we surviving
Got scimitars and cultist staff to use

Best fs for warlord rn is either sailor or boxing

I have no idea what’s happened to thermo fist but at this point I don’t think its any amount of a problem anymore

shit got nerfed into the ground :skull:

1 Like