Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

very much a dionysus thing to do

1 Like

IMG_2604

Funnily enough, thereā€™s enough drip options ingame to make a Shovel Knight cosplay

mc is gonna pull up to calvusā€™ room wearing a sandal in one foot and a boot in the other :skull:

ā€œWhat are you wearing?ā€

ā€œIts my ass-kicking outfit bitchā€

2 Likes

I wonder if spirit weapon slots will take up the same slots as normal weapons.
So far everything else has its own place in the inventory.

They probably will to save time on coding additional slots

Hopefully not since that would be unfair to knights, maybe that could be the case for wardens

Maybe we get separate slots for it?

Thatā€™d probably really suck for knight, though.

Apparently spirit weapons can also be some non weapon things too, like bracelets

On another note Iā€™m surprised that regeneration stat was fixed beforeā€¦ the bronze sea being completely unplayable.

With how long this flinging has been happening, I wouldnā€™t be at all surprised to see a forum post with a clip of somebody joining a server, getting flung, and getting epicenter explorerer.

Itā€™s not a bug, just the Wind Curse user wearing a maxed Intensity build.

1 Like

cracked theory: the order put a spirit weapon inside us, allowing us to use spirit energy without a spirit weapon

( we can still find spirit weapons later on and use them )

What Do You Mean By That Druski GIF - What Do You Mean By That Druski - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

Canā€™t imagine itā€™d take that long, 99% of it is already there

vitality users, tear this guy apart frā€¦

I think itll be like that yeah. Since Spirit Weapons are basically items blessed with a Godā€™s power, then each Spirit Weapon might have different abilities because its different Gods basically blessing different weapons.

Waitā€¦ will the different skillsets of Spirit Weapons be based off the Gods? :hushed:

1 Like

The more that we theorize about and hype ourselves up for spirit weapons, the more disappointing they will be.
Source: Nimbus Sea Update

1 Like

Jokes on you, I already knew it was going to lack content from the start :joy:

maybe donā€™t set your standards too high then :person_shrugging:

My expectations are fairly low for spirit weapons, and I was keeping up with dev updates and knew exactly what Nimbus Sea part 1 entailed. I am simply warning everyone else.