Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

War of gods was circa Y200, and rn is 1854. So last spirit weapon was about 1600 years ago

wouldnt it technically be possible for Hades to make a spirit weapon, or Poiseidon shortly before he kicked the bucket

Eh, I feel like it might work better if it was MC’s and it ends up connecting to their background in main story. As it would serve as a hint of their heritage and their only connection to their past, but eh

Thats why theyre rare af lol. You really think the bravelet has to be waaayyy rustier to be from that era? At that point, it might be unusable.

Again, thats probs why Oracles are THAT rare.

I personally wouldn’t mind a little bit of Tucker relevance.

it could’ve just been made from a metal that doesn’t rust as quickly
or it’s been polished recently
or it would be pretty cool if the more you use the spirit weapon, the less rusty it’ll become, since you’re channeling life energy through it and stuff

Same, but Vetex and Tech barely planned anything for him and his story, making me think that he might not play as much as a role, at least in the bigger scheme of things sadly. :frowning:

I wouldve loved a flashback or cutscene about him, but Vetex confirmed we wont have that kind of stuf soo… :frowning:

i beg your pardons they are also known as what

I could see Vet having Morden giving us some sort of trinket from Tucker, with us recieving it being his dying wish or that’d it protect us, with Morden not knowing it’s a spirit weapon.

1 Like

technically we’re the spirit weapons, since tucker gave his life energy to let us defeat the order

tucker truly was great at planning

1 Like

First/Tucker’s spirit wep ult will be named “Dead’s Legacy”

Ooh, I think having a brooch as a Spirit Weapon would be cool too actually

Legacy of the Deceased ( isnt that just legacy…? )

Far as i know, an npc also mentions her bracelet to be a spirit weapon

here

1 Like

No it’s not her robe it’s here bracelet I thought. Some npc talked of it

It was not, in fact, fixed. I just bled out from negative regen

How is that even possible :fr:

2 Likes

owned

you were regening so fast that your cells made an oopsie while copying your dna
so ig that’s also canon now

the cancer update is real

12 Likes