Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Kid named skin cancer:

Twitter post.

https://twitter.com/_ArcaneOdyssey/status/1778429323831067095

IMG_4749

2 Likes

Oh this is epic.

THE SPIRIT WEAPONS…

THE SPIRIT WEAPONS ARE REAL!

It looks like it has ancient text on it…

"Whosoever holds this staff, if he be worthy , shall possess the power of Hecate.’

Never thought there would be a site for making savant builds. (Link pls?)

…It says “Spirit” doesnt it…?

My own generator. Has some bugs and all, but the stat allocation on file generation is genuenly awful, and i want to have a good time while playing random files.
And while 142/130 juggernaut is fun, savants need surgical precision for making.

Mmmm, ancient wood

I met vetex in arcane reborn once

Blessed ancient wood, mind you.

“Made in Greece”

My biggest concern for spirit weapons is this, as it’s somewhat clear that they were just kind of added in out of obligation (Vetex even admitted way earlier ago that he forgot about them lel). They don’t feel necessary either, although I do hope they’ll be cool at least.

Vetex forgets a lot of things. He legit forgot if Durza had magic or not once. Thats why he has a whole trello that details every single thing he does and every single plan that he has lmao.

Though for now, Im betting theyre basically the energy counterpart of Weapons like how Magic is with Fighting Styles. Simple as that. Just different weapons, each with different skillsets, but basically with Spirit Energy instead of weapon slashes or slam. Basically if magic had a specific set of movesets rather the customisable. Idk how people would react to that tho.

I do speculate that one of the Awakenings for Warden (maybe 2nd Awakening) allows you to use Spirit Energy without the Spirit Weapons, but idk how that would even work (Im speculating that from something Vetex said)

4 Likes

Spirit weapons are like weapons but they have drawback built into them

Vetex forgets a lot of things. He legit forgot if Durza had magic or not once

Oh my god, he just like me fr!

Wait, guys… how have we not realise this? If we’re getting Spirit Weapons, could we get…

SUNKEN SPIRIT WEAPONS!? :hushed:

Added the spirit spear, which gives + 2 drawback and is green colored.

Canonically, they function differently tho.

Drawback literally tears up your body from the sheer power of your gear…

…Spirit Weapon uses the energy of your soul to be used.

So one inflicts physical harm, the other drains your spiritual lifeforce.

Uhhh… how do you depict the differences in gameplay tho… No blood for one of them? :joy: