Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Yeah, here’s the first ever mention of Creation

He also mentions one with the Absorption Curse can theoretically absorb it, but theyd probs implode and cause a Big Bang. So yeah, its Creation alright.

At the very least, the concept of Creation was planned way back then. Im assuming it was supposed to be covered in WoM’s story and world lore, but is getting covered in AO now.

Paladins calling upon Creation to deal with a major threat:

(It’s a level 96 pirate captain with dual flintlocks)

mages do the exact same with chaos but nobody mentions that

balancecord TotD

3 Likes

Coincidentally, the two items xeno made were a staff and tome

Coincidentally, we so far seen both…One at sailor lodge and one at Sameria, let me get images…

tomes and staffs are commonly used for spells in rpgs, which makes it bizarre and sounding like they’re going to be similar to magic in some way

maybe spirit weapons were just called “weapons” because they’re the implements utilized by vitality users to deal damage

imagine the drip possibilities

I can’t actually think of anything I’d like to see as a spirit weapon. Maybe a necklace, or a crystal orb

1 Like

spirit energy is the true magic
unlike that weird chaos stuff

2 Likes

I can’t do it anymore man, please no more sunken stuff

so true brother, preach the warden agenda to the herectics

The Spirit Blunderbuss

Spirit broom

are the first two from Sameria ?

kind of wonder if Sameria has a higher amount of spirit users than other kingdoms now…

Yes, but I’m not entirely set on the red book being a spirit weapon

couldn’t of Poseidon straight up just made a spirit weapon for Cursebeard or his crew/army.

yeah, but they wouldn’t be able to use them because they aren’t descendants of gods

1 Like

Everything the gods do presumably requires essence, so it’s pointless to make spirit weapons when magic can give the same results and curses can be give far superior results