Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

From Arcane Reborn I remember there were cloaks for pirate captain, pirate baron, pirate lord, and pirate quartermaster what was somewhat stronger than all other cloaks. I guess this boss after his defeat will tell us that a simular pirate hyerarchy exists in AO.

i remember the prefix from thalassophobia (fear of deep waters)

We have our fear of deep waters already, this being the Giant White Eyes. So this is what the thalassi made from? Its teeth?

Not another sword class weapon that inflicts soakedā€¦

I was just saying I remember the prefix because of a word I know

my assumption is that its maybe a weapon made from a sea monster, but it could just not be that and its just called that because it sounds cool as fuck

Yes

Colossal mace made of Obolusā€™ lure rod that is a colossal blunt weapon type (strenght greathammer) and inflicts blinded status effect (not light magicā€™s one but blinding potionā€™s one)?

what color is blinding from potions again

blue?

love that the solution to stop the reminders thread from having to be remade every four months was to make a second thread that will have to be remade every six months instead

Bluish - gray, like poison jaws

ā€¦

poison jaws can blind?

ik u, ur the guy i keep confusing with bio

Ah yes, my evil twin strikes again

No, I mean that the color of blindness from the potion is the color of poison jaws

Bio is the first person ever in my life who has the name simular to mine. But she? he? joined forums first, so I canā€™t say anything about that

Vitality was finally announced to be added, I have no reason to do this stuff anymore dw

but a bit more serious, i saw u reacting, a lot

Bro I was muted for these two months, reacting is the only thing I could do

that explains it

Gods locked your mouth and instead of leaving you continue to stay in their holy ground

thats some dedication ig