Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

:saluting_face: (three characters)

Just donā€™t sink bro

Hopefully this means the dark sea can get its own instanced servers

2 Likes

No more protection from the Clan-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named?

I shall forever praise the light of Noble

it dosent mention the contents of storage being emptied into the world, soā€¦
:innocent:

Ooh, adjustments on the days. Iirc, the day that story is up to is Dec 8 or 9. Making it 9 days would probs make it Dec 14 or 15. Could be wrong.

Wait, are they gonna make Morden be asleep for more than a week? Lmao. Also, someone needs to check the new dialogue for me when this comes out pweaseā€¦

Iā€™m still hoping that the current weapon skills will be finished first, itā€™ll make warrior feel new and give some skills to hybrids as well

I havenā€™t been paying attention but cool I guess

Me with that 30k hp brig

He is just like me fr fr

i think bro is dream of something terriblely if he slept that long, nobody is gonna slept for like a week straight

Yeah. If the dialogue changes also makes Morden already awake by the time MC gets back, Iā€™ll let it off the hook.

But if he was asleep for more than a week, that he didnt get to meet Warren, thatā€™s where Iā€™ll really call it sus. Either Morden really was dreaming abt something important, the Death Curse affecting his sleeping schedule, or Vetex tried to keep him from meeting Warren. Maybe all three. But def not normal.

Oh youā€™re in the tanky brig gang too?

yes

So it beginsā€¦

3 Likes

Guessing right now itā€™ll be some forest island akin to windrow or a weird desert forest hybrid

ā€œHow much time did it took?ā€
ā€œThree daysā€

Update: I donā€™t know how the fuck Iā€™m gonna make it back.

dawn island 2: the electric boogaloo??

1 Like