Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

i just played ao a few hours ago
1 server
extremely hostile
in a span of 20 minutes my boat got sunk 5 times (it was at full hp before) and i got spawnkilled 10 times
if the lvl cap is going to be increased, chances are im even more likely to get spawned

Kid named switch server:

That is why i switched to empty servers pal. They are very calm and full of loot

1 Like

Having to switch servers due to a toxic community is not a good look but the option is there i can agree

5 Likes

The game the exact moment I try to do that: “Restrcted place”

9 Likes

naw that would kinda suck

I keep trying but half of the empty servers give me this restricted message

Explain to me how the dark seas wouldn’t benefit from this with how bad servers can get

forget how the dark seas would benefit, imagine how the main game would benefit.

the problem with making the dark sea an entire separate thing is that it would just complicate how you enter and exit it.

If you choose not to enter the separate world, what then? do you just sail in nothingness?

The dark sea compass also relies on the closest sea to you being able to be locatable, if it just points you to the nearest wall of nothing then it will just be kinda stupid.

Also, when you die in the dark sea, what would happen? Does it just kick you from the server and send you to the highest level sea? That would become way more time consuming and downright annoying after a while.

we don’t really know if the second awakening is at lvl 250 or 260 though

Taken from the trello, which is worked on by vetex himself.

maan i was just about to post this

ALSO also, if the wall to the dark sea just instantly teleports you, then bounty hunting/assassinating would immediately become more difficult because now any runners could just sail into the dark sea and immediately get out of there

vetex sleep schedule reaction

3 Likes

2 days of nonstop work…
3 days of slumber…

literally all of those have pretty easy answers lol

just some darker sea with nothing, let’s say you had a pop up for choosing if you wanna go, you chose no and then there’s soon after a wall, or maybe we bring back the old dark sea where you just start dying.

dunno what you mean by that, just have it point to the nearest teleport wall lol

you get kicked to the last sea you were in, easy as that

if you’re in combat mode you can’t enter the dark sea.

hes hibernating

Lame

Would have to span the entire side of it which would just be kinda jank and make the compass useless if you’re just going to be able to hit a wall eventually by turning 180*

Again, needlessly complicates going into dark sea and just makes the process longer for no reason.

Kid named stalling out the combat timer:

not enough people are talking about this