Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

watch people complain that you cant wear them

Directly transmitted means the user is transmitting their magic through the metal. And obviously if they stop then the metal has no magic and turns grey. Unless the user is extremely strong (which we are not on that level yet) then arcanium needs a user to conduct the magic

Add weapon items???

that what ive said for some time, let enchanter npc to help u to update the magic of a arcsphere, would also be nice if it allowed non magic people to update their magic into the arcsphere, they still have magic energy

why wouldnt they follow the same rule

…i dont really get it? why would you want yet another way to remove the magic of an arcsphere. either way warriors shouldnt be using arcspheres, same as mages shouldnt be using strength and warrior gear

it feels like ur just grasping at straws just to be a contrarian

they have a point though, in order for something to produce only one specific magic, you need to be putting in a lot of magic energy for a long time, that’s why weapons like the frostwater bow and sunken sword are so rare

3 Likes

well this goes to all classes but i think arcspheres are more specials bc up to till now every class could had use it, and still everyone can, some arcspheres are just gonna be better than other ones, straight up, intensity ones will never be good, and the power/defense one are gonne be better than other substats, unless ur like me and go more for one specific substats

just saying intensity has a rework planned since forever so it wont really be useless
but yeah im not denying some are significantly better than others, at least until they get balanced

fair enough

k fair point on intensity, but i still think that it makes more sense that for arcanium items to use part of ur magic energy, and have like other stuff that are mages exclusive

rn if i have a arcanium armor and a arcsphere bc it gives better stats than what i have now, i will be at a direct disadvantage bc they get extra stats

won’t the other stat build gears presumably solve that issue though

No I just genuinely like the way arcanium is supposed to work and I’m tired of seeing ppl cry abt it just because they lose some vanity.

i mean, what the point then? if a specific bers only item is gonna give as much atk speed or power as a magic imbued arcsphere, what the point to make exclusive items

Hadn’t Mimhere closed that intensity topic while saying thats planned no longer?

why do you care about other people wanting to keep vanity?
it’s a valid reason to want to at least have arcspheres not switch when equipped on vanity

energy regen reduced when wearing arcanium gear for lore reasons

i mean at this point id say its for visual identity more than anything, but also the stats vary based on what specific magic or fighting style you are using anyway. its not only about differentiating magic from strength, its differentiating one magic from another magic

I told you. I like the idea of concentrating your OWN magic through the metal. A ice-water mage wearing a fucking plasma arc sphere makes no sense at all.