Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Yeah harpoon gun is very good, though lack of stun makes it outclassed by net launcher

iron greatsword uses the same model iirc

It does, but it’s not held the same way as the oathkeeper which was onehanded iirc which I liked a lot more. And maybe its just me but I think it might be resized to be bigger or wider too, but I can’t really tell

Edit: nvm I think they’re the same aside from color and how they’re held, I’m just crazy

Sameria is definitely a desert island, based on what Jern said. I think the reason it looks green in the patreon is because that’s an oasis area. Maybe Sameria is full of oases? I would adore an island with well-designed canyons, a vast and decorated desert, and unique towns built around oases.

Yes, oathkeeper was forged to be powerful but easier than a broadsword to handle, so it is one-handed

this post was in reference to the last Patreon response to what was presumably the forest of masts, not sameria.

Okay now separate attack speed into casting speed and projectile speed

Oh I didn’t realize, sorry about that.

No such thing will happen.

finally i can show im a woman

now guys lets face it, he said what 99% of the vetcord and what 40% of the forumers were thinking

You’re right but shut up

The saddest thing about it is that you’re right

More magic items! Yippee!

1 Like

Bro arcmancer is the ugliest way possible to combine arcanium and necromancer together :sob:

I doubt the second part is from “necromancer”. Also, what is ugly in this word? Kinda nice name

“Arc” and “mancer” just doesn’t flow right imo

Arcaster? Arcmaster? Arcmage?

seems like a Sorcerer Upgrade tbh.

But now maybe it has imbues similar to the upcoming arcsphere system.