Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

mfw vetex makes metamancers canon

we’re going to metamance so hard that not even heavy exploding shells can stop us!!

wizardy robes that’ll also be decorated with your magic? my 6 mages are feasting right now

I think that the reason why the arcmancer thingys got added, is to give mages a choice between the probably more defensive focussed regular arcanium armour and the new, probably more attack focussed, metamancer set.

1 Like

we need shadow arcmancer robes to be named deviable robes for this reason

Metamancer robes: Powerful Blasted Metal Armor. Would be cataclysm but we are short on funds to afford it

wtf does that do? help us make arcs?

cmon vetex, give us warrior smt, literally a class that doesnt even exist yet got stuff before us

its on the way my friend

its so over

oh shhhh, never mind then
also how isnt he banned

:sob: NOOOOoooo

i hate warriors anyways

no it helps us metamance

Bro we are fking GODS, we deserve our stuff to be added before us

All I need is third and 4th weapon skills for everything :grinning:

Vitality armor is next, isnt it?

Current Armor Sets:

Magic:

Can be equiped by anyone, but if equiped on, automaticly converts to one of your magics, giving specific stat increase according to magic.

• Arcphere
  • Arcanium braceletes
  • Arcanium Helmet
  • Arcanium Armor
  • Arcanium Boots
  • Arcmancer Robes
  • Arcmancer Pants
  • Arcmancer Hat.

Strength:

Items that auto-align themself with fighting style you have, they cant be changed, and if you dont have according f.s. you cant equip them. They give buffs according to their f.s.

• Fighting Robes
  • Fighting Boots
  • Fighting Handwraps
  • Fighting Armor
  • Fighting Leggings
  • Fighting Belt.

Weapons:

Vitality:

Items that can be equiped by any build, but they provide new stat ‘regeneration’, which scales based on Vitality amount (you’ll get most regeneration if you have 33% into vitality)

• Oracle Robes
  • Oracle Pants
  • Oracle Hat
  • Oracle Bracelet
  • Oracle Amulet [Poor]
8 Likes

Talk here

1 Like