Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

wait
then what has been healing my crew during my 2 hour long dark sea expedition?

before selecting any professions, my crew members usually began dying after like 20 minutes
after selecting the professions (navigator, chef and ship builder, all only first tier) I went 2 hours without any of crew dying, while I’m certain that lightning struck my boat at least like 10 times.
the only profession that says it has something to do with the crew is the chef, which is supposed to cook meals for you and the crew.
When my crew took damage, after like 10 seconds they played an eating animation and regained like 25% of their max health. It makes sense that this is one of the chef’s abilities, since I’ve never seen it without having a chef deckhand.

also it could just be that that was always a thing, or maybe the wiki is just inaccurate (the wiki had a potion effect listed for like a month that was called something like shark lure which was supposed to make sharks spawn around you more often)

Crew eats food when your ship isn’t in fight and the crew is damaged. This isn’t related to chef, this is general crew’s ability

I know chef is written to be cooking both for you and your crew, but in fact all interaction with the crew is that they catch fish for chef to cook. Cooked meals are only yours

ah
I guess I’ve never actually noticed that before then

You have never been in such dangerous ship fights before the dark sea, so your crew hadn’t needed to heal themselves before 1.14

DON’T CARE :hungry:

Crystalys. Got buried alive for replying in reminders. Rest In Peace.

Cryonical. Committed suicide for existing in reminders. Won’t be Resting In Peace lmao.

Looks like arcanium/arcrobes will have the magics symbol somewhere on them

1 Like

And arcanium armor will be yet another iron armor retexture

you cant see it in the preview there but it does have the boobs model i was talking about, though its just for 1 armor piece and not for all

To be fair, sunken armor is also just an iron armor retexture so I didn’t really expect anything else

poison arcanium armour would go pretty hard

Finally decent patreon blurring

Would that not kill yourself? :thinking:

Wood/Metal arcanium armor is gonna look so goofy

not as bad as the lung cooker 9000 (ash arcsphere)

New burials will go here:

we love reskins!

That just kinda means that sunken iron armor is lame too

you’d probably also die from any heat based magic
or lightning

doesn’t lightning count as a heat magic