Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Once he stops development on AO, he’ll write a book about the AU

“With the root of all evil the order of asier collapsed and the world saved from tyranny the peacekeeper of the war seas collapses with exhaustion and says ‘this truly was an Arcane Odyssey’”

if it was, vetex would probably called it “Artisan Armor”

not weapon armor since it has color variants

What do you guys even know about “Fear”?

This stat will literally annihilate me

atleast npcs cant spam parry anymore

Finally some more juggernaut representation
This surely won’t become problematic in the future, right?

1 Like

This will! The Vitality is in great danger with this

at this point, why run defense? You won’t regenerate from it and people can run this stat to invalidate your investments.

only defense is being affected

I know, but being a vitality build generally means having high defense too. Even though regeneration stat, it will prob appear along with defense on armors

Defense serves to increase your survivability, so what was vetex thinking when adding a stat that makes you deal more damage to players with defense?

2 Likes

Imagine siren bow m1 spammers with this

This is even more concerning, like I get that there needs to be a counter to shields and boxings passive. But this feels like it may lead to people invalidating blocking in pvp encounters

Now name the only single person in this world who uses shields permanently

the opressive 100% blocking power builds will be gone!!! exactly what we needed!!!

I’m going to run max armour pierce on lightning mage to create knockoff blaze magic :nod:

Why do yall hate those of my kind so much?

Metal musket conjurer with high armor pierce and power, call that a anti-material rifle