Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

They wont be ready for the Ancient Arcanium Ram and Ancient Arcanium Cannons… :trollface:

Sailor and thermo imbued arcanium…?

Wasn’t there one guy on the forums who was on a quest to collect every single Arcsphere color variant? Well, today sure isn’t his day.

Arcanium seems to be mainly magics thing, so I assume strength builds with have something separate

Bruh I main Light ram it’s soo over

Arcanium bracelets and arcspheres have been completed but that’s still an oof

sailor and thermo imbued gloves (trust)

vetex spelling mistake omg
Screenshot_1
aah

Ik this is somewhat off topic, but this thread has reached over 1k posts!

We should probably make a thread like this for every update, this worked out wayyy better than I anticipated ngl (this was originally meant to be Nimbus Sea discussion only, especially story discussions since Vetex used to share story titles, but I dont mind the other discussions though, it worked a lot to keep discussion out of RFAO so its a win lol)

dunno why we didn’t do this beforehand tbh. like people wanna talk about that, but not just keep making threads about it for every single one (people might not find those because of other threads, or people would keep making doubles) so yeah this is the best option tbh

4 Likes

yeah, i hope vetex changes this as i’ve not seen a single person even be ok with this decision lol

This post was just a random idea I had since I figured people would talk about story a lot that it might clog up RFAO, this was originally meant to be Nimbus Sea discussion thread and it turned into a general discussion thread on the patch notes, so yeah, it worked a lot better than I thought to keep discussion from RFAO

I mean technically it is still nimbus sea discussion, just less about the sea itself and the (nimbus sea) update in general

Welp, rip the magma warship ram meta

warriors, beserkers, warlords, knights, wardens, juggernauts

3 Likes

Metamancers crying about losing their optimal arcanium ship parts :sob:

1 Like

what’s the new cap?

~600

im gyessing 650

lightning cannon users knowing full well light cannons objectively outclasses them

Thematic ship >>>>>> metamancing

4 Likes