Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

ohh that, i thoguht you meant like dm thing

pft, i dont fear him

whats he gonna do? ban me ( im joing pls dont do that im sorry )

I feel more like kai just used assasins to kill some people and made Edwards see it as corruption and leave. Literally Assasin recruiter Says they were working for gravy

i thought we were only supposed to be replying to patch notes

He’s gonna cast some forbidden spells on you

me making a light cannonfist build just so I can do this, finding out it’s going to be basically useless the next update

Cleanup on aisle my pants :bangbang: :bangbang: :rofl: :rofl:

Nah you’ll be fine~

Ignore my poor pvp skills

0 Power btw.

Just so you know…Weapons and FS have m1s as their first skills are unlocked at lvl 10 and 15 respectively (pure builds), while all magics have blast unlocked from the bigining, so the question arises…

8afgah

also warriors unlock their first skills before fighting shura

1 Like

this change was propoused since last update, and as i remember it was as following:

• If you have fighting style route, upon awakening you get -30 str level req

Weapons, FS and magic were never the same or consistent, dont make them to be :sob:

1 Like

Hot take, its not needed. Like…Mage’s m1 is blast, why do you need anything else? If we(mages) are getting mini-blasts, then why should we have blast unlocked by default?
I know that they are short-range basic attacks, but damn, imo mages should be taught from the beggining that you have to keep distance

1 Like

is it needed? not really.
is it making all classes consistent? yeah.

this is like saying, since berserkers have crash, they shouldnt have m1’s, it doesnt make sense.

I mean, if it wasnt unlocked by default then we wouldve had no ability to do damage until now, and if the balance changes get through so will then crash will be unlocked by default. this is really just bringing magic and fighting styles to parity.

well, it’s still a ranged attack, and this doesnt get rid of blast. sure, its on the shorter side in terms of range, but it still demonstrates the fact you have to zone. a new player could see that, the m1’s on their magic are ranged whilst the m1’s on their fighting style arent, and would assume that they should keep at range when using magic.

2 Likes

throwing in my thoughts for weapons too, even though they dont start with their skills, that doesnt make them bad. not only can they have both ranged and melee m1’s, you can have 3 types of m1’s and you’ll have 3 skills at level 10 whereas fighting styles and magic will only have 1 skill + m1s.

1 Like

There is no fucking way. I thought this was a troll

1 Like

Why would you not make them consistent? Especially with magic m1s existing there’s no reason for weapons and fstyles to have to wait before getting their first ability(s)when magic gets m1s and blast

2 Likes

Because storywise, the first thing the mc discovers is that he is a magic user, so it makes sense its gonna be the first thing he’ll learn

1 Like

Well, Morden does ask if MC remembers using magic, and I guess thats why they have magic blast first immediately. They still remember how to do it, even if its just a simple blast.

However, game doesnt have to always follow storywise though

Alright, but logically, if he instantly knows how to use a blast, there should be no issue in making a smaller and faster variant

1 Like

2 Likes