Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

There is no fucking way. I thought this was a troll

1 Like

Why would you not make them consistent? Especially with magic m1s existing there’s no reason for weapons and fstyles to have to wait before getting their first ability(s)when magic gets m1s and blast

2 Likes

Because storywise, the first thing the mc discovers is that he is a magic user, so it makes sense its gonna be the first thing he’ll learn

1 Like

Well, Morden does ask if MC remembers using magic, and I guess thats why they have magic blast first immediately. They still remember how to do it, even if its just a simple blast.

However, game doesnt have to always follow storywise though

Alright, but logically, if he instantly knows how to use a blast, there should be no issue in making a smaller and faster variant

1 Like

2 Likes

Stop complaining or let mages use magic fist fs

You are just salty because us magic users will snipe the shit out of you

2 Likes

its not a really fucking big deal omg

1 Like

People are too scared to see my low ranged 173 attack size explosion blast

They will be scared of my 200 atk speed build

Propaganda posters like from minecraft are going to start popping up out of nowhere before you know it.

Atleast in their context, mojang has the power to add all of the mobs for the cost of more time in development. This is not worth the effort to make propaganda ngl

am I the only one that likes this change :sob:

5 Likes
How do you feel about Magic M1s finally being added?
  • Very Positive
  • Positive
  • Neutral
  • Negative
  • Very negative
0 voters

I think everyone except a specific person with cioccolata as his pfp hates it

Just GET GOOD

Like mages not having an m1 kinda bothered me hopefully you can customize this new basic spell lol

I dont see the point in customization but yeah

I mean maybe having an option to look like a very small beam maybe?