Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

That’s fine if the boss doesn’t tp everywhere like he just ingested crack

It’s why bosses like elius and especially calvus feel frustrating to people, because they have no proper pattern or even a simple movement path and randomly decide to teleport above you or 2 miles away

Genuinely why argos is a satisfying boss to beat because he is fair

2 Likes

that man will make me quit the game unless you fight him at like level 500

Why so? Same dmg as Calvus’ so he wont be too hard, but youll have to actually fight him instead of melting him, the bosses dont feel like bosses, more like jacked up npcs
Also I’m talking about a SIDE BOSS not a mandatory boss

I know what are you talking about. Join my waiting for full release.

1 Like

No idgaf about Vitality

I googled “Thalassi” and this is what came up: “Thálassa, lit. “sea”; Attic Greek: Θάλαττα, Thálatta) was the general word for ‘sea’ and for its divine female personification in Greek mythology . The word may have been of Pre-Greek origin.” So it might have something to do with… mermaids?!

You will have no tanky bosses without vitality stat (excluding argos cuz hes chad)

1 Like

females arent real buddy

at least not on the internet they arent
also @Medieval_Player1
first time you’ve posted, i cant post the image but

Wait do we get arcanium weapons with full release?

We don’t know, they weren’t on the roadmap. It will update later anyway, maybe they will appear

nah p sure vetex is rethinking them because he wants to change the idea (he changed his mind again)

Vetex changes his mind about ideas #2304

I liked AA’s magic weps, they were solid choice. Hope arcanium ones will be like them

Vetex secretly changing his mind and ideas for the story and lore then proceed to gaslight those who haven’t seen the lore doc secretly updated.

1 Like

No one will call you out if you just gaslight your community into believing it was always that way

1 Like

Lmao the concept never made sense imo, you cast magic through weapons but it’s also got weapon skills?? And both mages and warriors can use it too

A much simpler version would just be something adjacent to strength weapons

You are wrong. Both mages and warriors can’t use arcanium weps, only conjurers and savants, as their skill req is simular to strenght weps, so you need both magic and weapons points. And yes they got weapon skills, just as strenght ones

The trello litteraly states they can, wich makes no sense

Yes but Im sure trello has a mistake. Arcanium weps should not be much different from strenght weps