Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Going off the example vetex gave for earth, I assume it’ll either be defense or damage

metal/earthbros rise up

also you can have a full arcanium build now
arcsphere + arc helmet + bracelet and the arc armour

I just want to look cool while having durability. I don’t even use my hammerhead ram most of the time.

I assume this change was done so arcanium items are more in-line with the eventual arcanium weapons

Vetex should remove the part where the item automatically changes to fit your magic
instead, he should make it change it’s stats to your first magic once you equip the item in a stat equip slot (you can see the change if you press shift while hovering over the item)
if you equip it in a vanity slot, the appearance stays the same
this way you can still have the drip and you don’t need to worry about a certain type of arcsphere becoming the most valuable or something

It probably shouldn’t permanently change into your own magic once you equip it in your stats slot, just temporarily so making a mistake doesn’t mean you instantly lose your cool orb.

1 Like

please no modifiers on arcanium gear :pray:

the new stats thing is cool, but having them automatically convert to one of your magics is a pretty bad change, it’ll limit what gear and drip people can use just because they don’t have a certain magic

Cannon fist-imbued armor:

Seeing as magics will now give a bonus stat to arcanium items, I wonder how big of an effect magics will have on arcanium weapon affinities

I have my deckhand with golden arcsphere as his drip. I don’t have metal magic. I wonder will it change or not. Also, if I will take it off when update releases, will I get golden arcsphere or water arcsphere?

Agree 100%

I do not advise removing it.
I presume that deckhands with certain magics will not change the arcanium items the receive though

I assume it only effects item in your inventory

So when I will take it off, it will convert. Sad. Ima not taking it off then

I think the main problem with this is mostly just the arcanium weapons converting to the user’s magics only now, its really cool having the different magics for collecting. The stat this is fine for me, I just think the instant conversion is the main problem because otherwise it lets builds have more customizability with arcanium items

Like people have stated before, I assume the change was done so arcanium items are more in-line with arcanium weapons. Even if it does impact quite a large number of people

according to the trello card, you’re going to be able to create and bind spells to the weapons, so just base magic stats are already going to have a huge impact on how you would use them

:innocent:

1 Like

Then Vetex proceeds to say that “arcanium items are not pokemons stop complaining”