Nonhuman Character Ideas (I'm willing to help with models)

I’m also thinking of adding some titans, but I’ll need to do some research to make those models. I’m open to other ideas.

Vetex seems to be against nonhuman creatures.

That’s speciest.

Move set wise

You could use my suggestions for Ideas for boss movesets and drops. I will happily help you develop boss move sets as well if you want

Here is a list of several of my suggestions

Iapetus: Land Boss: Iapetus Titan of the Western Sky

Hyperion: Land Boss: Hyperion Titan of the Eastern Sky

Scylla: Sea Boss: Scylla

Charbydis: Sea Boss: Charybdis

1 Like

If vetex is willing to completely redo the lot of the game from scratch and spend 3+ months redesigning a sea-based world, he can also learn how to make non-humanoid creatures and toss that especially dumb part of the lore that makes them all mysteriously vanish when they could add so much to the game.
(or hire people who know how to model/rig them)

only giant animated non-humanoid creatures with tons of special shit would take ages to make
even exiled and minotaur took him a fair while
keep in mind hes still only a single dev and doesn’t want to really seem to change that

according to the lore, it makes sense why almost all the mythical stuff is dead already anyways

the world isn’t supposed to be overly-mythical at this point anyways
although I’m fine if vetex tries to make a few mythical things

Well, that’s why I’m offering to help with models since you can’t find models on many of the mythical creatures. I’m trying to figure out what the main boss is since the boss will likely have nothing to do with the gods. Another Durza is impossible (because Hades dies, and many curses get destroyed), Hades or some other god can’t be it because all the gods are dead or very soon will be, The most likely chances are Chaos or a Titan.

hades is still alive at this point in the lore,
and on this side of the world

I believe The War Seas are around Magius where Hades has an Island hidden but I could be off.

War seas are on the opposite side of the world, Magius is in the 4th, 5th sea

I thought that there was also a mainland-like area opposite to the seven seas, where John Thorne came from.

john thorne came from the keihatsu culture

meaning either, keihatsu is another isolated area entirely, or keihatsu is part of the war seas

Oh, so then I had some lore off thanks for telling me! Also I believe that the Keihatsu culture is from the 4th or 5th sea I might be wrong though.

no it ain’t, its from the other side of the world than seven seas I’m more than sure

Alright.

i think the issue is less creating the models and more animating/coding them and whether or not they fit into the world

on the side, i think if there were a bigger dev team behind wom/ao there still wouldn’t be many non-humanoid enemies because they don’t bring anything special other than visual appearance

They took awhile because he had no framework for them before hand, after he finished the Minotaur, the exiled got made a lot quicker

yes and fundamentally when you need to animate monsters and shit,
you don’t really have that much framework

individually animated pieces are far more complex than humanoids with spooky movesets