Ok scenario time

like i said, its going to be FAIRLY balanced
going around like a flamethrower will get you killed and you would get tired after a while

EXACTLY, thats what im trying to say

and also you would get rid of food sources for you and the rest of the map, now everyone has a reason to try and kill you

thank you for giving me the genius idea to just win via attrition

burn away any water or food and have a secret stash of my own

weaken my foes to become unable to fight

dapple in a little cannibalism

hooray victory!!!

idiocy comes in many forms

of course, not everyone would know instantly who started the fire, and not everyone would think “oh no my food sources” when there’s a massive forest fire

bold of you to assume I lack eyes

actually it might be brutality but eh survival of the drippiest

thats so psychotic that I doubt you would do that last part(cannibal)

AND, i already said, fairly balanced. People will figure out a way to kill you, and fire isnt instant death(WHY YOU NEED WEAPONS, TO FINISH PEOPLE OFF FASTER)

bold of you to assume that you can see two people before either of them see you (or hear you)

yes, but the aftermath is what im saying, they’ll be looking around for a psycho spewing fire and then they’ll target him

all I need is gasoline and I’m set

set to burn yourself

gasoline isn’t easy to get. also its the hunger games. you cant bring things wit you.

you think the cornucopia has gasoline?

HAVE. YOU. WATCHED. THE HUNGER GAMES?
(or read it)

okay pisswater this guy thinks like I have no basic control over my body

the I guess your arrows can cut you while your running oh no

YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOUR OWN FIRE IN THE HUNGER GAMES, THEY DONT GIVE YOU GASOLINE
of course you could skip it by just using your own, but making a fire in the hunger games is suicide, ive seen it many times in the books.

sorta got bored halfway

idk man but all i need is fuel and I shall make the cornucopia my massive everything bqq

we have magic

they dont give you fuel
its like im talking to a wall right now…