Ok scenario time

i mentioned that

(he has never seen a tree before)

you telling me a tree is gasoline?

is this in Australia?

idk man wood = burn

just because you have magic doesnt mean someone cant slit your throat while your guard is down, or team on you, or literally do anything smart to get rid of your sorry ass

I read it.

omg im so dumb

WE’RE THINKING THAT THEY’LL GIVE US A BIOME WITH TREES IN IT

in the hunger games the biome’s are randomized, we might not even get trees.

my new favorite forumer

assuming we’ll get trees, my argument still stands, you’ll get targeted @DubiousLittleTyp0

that just makes it even better for weaponry, the point of them is to kill, and that is generally unaffected by environments unless it’s something like winter, making them MUCH more useful in general (and in that case, it’s attrition time)

(also I did read and watch hunger games)

okay have fun being lit on fire from self explosion ig can’t be helped smh :pensive:

exactly what im saying, sandal here thinks that weapons are totally useless in a magic fight.

bows (they exist because they fucking kill you idiot):

“self explosion”?
is this a video game hunger games or IRL?
isnt it irl?

it’s irl but with WoM magic

jajajajajajaja xd explosion go brrrr :rofl:

if someone surprise attacks you and STABS YOU IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD, your going to DIE.

if someone stabs you in the lungs
YOU DIE

if someone cuts off your head
YOU DIE.

ohhhh

weapons still kill you, much easier and faster than magic though.

they aren’t likely to use a desert or taiga because in the first one people died a lot to heat stroke and water loss while in the other one people died to hypothermia

they don’t realize I will be spamming self and placed explosion into oblivion to destroy everything