Ok scenario time

i remember that, but im just saying they might not

if someone calls sandal a furry he gets extremely angry and distracted leaving him open
YOU DIE.

NOW I DONT EVEN KNOW IF YOU’VE PLAYED WOM BEFORE

SPAMMING SELF AND PLACED IS instant death, even ingame because people can PUNISH YOU

to be fair, I’m pretty sure we could do those things and just have protective equipment

if someone has a valid point against warmwater he gets elitist and has to use his “130 IQ” to counter your point which leaves him open for the burning

fine I’ll use more finesse I guess

high jump + Q blast spam

where? last I checked they give you clothes and things at the cornucopia which doesn’t include protective covering

im 90% sure that if this was a reality, you’d be the first to die
im sorry if thats insulting, but you plan has so many holes in it that its just crazy.

bro sandal if you’re really sticking to weapons being useless go call up thatoneguy or someone else with a weapons only file and see how viable those are

also I’m pretty sure you can’t jump 20 feet into the air

YOUR ASSUMING THAT EVERYONE IS LEVEL 90, AS WELL?

What if they place us in the arena at level 1? or level 25? then whats your plan?
commit mass arson? i already said thats suicide.

I’d just hide out in a cave day one, and day 2 start my psycho cannibal murder spree

:smiley:

My plan

1. grab bag
  2. leave cornucopia
  3. walk
  4. walk
  5. walk until you find map edge
  6. hunker down and wait for the game to only have 2 people.

and you assume you can find a cave

your first action is to get a weapon, like a knife, and look for water, not a cave.

sandal, you don’t have the mental fortitude to do that shit

don’t the architects get pissed if people are playing passive, and then send down punishments from god to get you to do shit?

my plan:
choose magma magic
defensively grab a spear, or a knife, or a bow(probably not, im not super good at it)

look for water
try and find a cave
look for some animals to hunt, unless the water has fish in it

survive

oh yeaah i remember that too

so camping out wouldnt work. they’d just send Mutts after you.

yes. But they can’t just blow me up so they send either rapid monsters or a natural disaster.

1 Like

thats why careers won so much, because they played offensive and were good at it.

they can
but they might not unless your just doing something REALLY boring