Ok scenario time

ah but the majority of hunger game winners have been people playing defensive.

i suppose so

but then again, you have to watch your back anyway for the game makers

true true.
my plan has flaws but so do most.

my plan: magma magic,
hope I get a weapon I can use, which thankfully is most of them through the power of basic thinking and practice when i get to a safe area
try to get some sort of pack at the edges
fucking book it
don’t stop till I reach an area where noone else is and there’s water/food

uh no comment

dont just pick up any weapon
aim to find a knife, maybe a couple of them

for me, i’d pick up one weapon and run, then i’d make the rest of them from scratch(I can make a bow and a spear and a knife from scratch, all of them made from wood)

most major weapons are in the middle of the cornucopia. Everyone gonna be fighting in there. Grab a bag and hope for a knife.

yeah, thats why im saying maybe try making your own
as long as the weapon can pierce through the skin, its deadly enough.

though, making your own weapons increases the chance of it breaking(its happened to me multiple times)

yeah the plan is sorta like that, maybe I could get lucky and have one near me, I run r e a l l y fast (epic track team for hurdles, 100 meter and relay race)

they can’t use life magic if pierce their heart. Or crush their skull.

make multiple

im just trying to say that making your weapons is a choice, is all.

choosing a healer type magic is not a good idea unless you know some sort of martial art

i know how to use some weapons efficiently, but ive never tried it out on more than 1 person, and plus im a young one, so I would get overrun by like 3 other 15 year olds or something

life or healing would either get you killed or make you turn into a slave until endgame, where they’ll just execute you

oh right, people may team up based off ages as well.

I guess survival now depends on the average age of the forumers

im 13 years old, turned 13 a couple days ago…

so i might not survive(but sometimes being too young in the games can help you survive, but you could also get targeted for it too)

I’m 16 but short

im 5,7 wby

epic age exposing

5 foot 7