Ok scenario time

you don’t get magic till day 1 ends and by that time everyone who isn’t dead has scattered.

explosion magic or earth magic or lightning magic wins then instantly because you are literally making explosions, crush people under earth, or destroy them with hyperhot lightning (tho magic isnt the real thing so lightning may not be op)

not really since assuming this is the magic version of these elements it’s a bit more balanced out

some lost and ancient magics are like things that don’t exist in nature and are incredibly OP as a magic so that’s why I don’t like the idea of including them

Oh damn still Overpowered though and honestly if we are using a realistic/ manipulable version then it should be simple to just create a hole in the crush area around me

I return to 75 replies…

earth magic is still bigass, and explosion magic has the destruction stat to prove it’s explosiveness

Ah well, still good for instakills

whoops i forgor

earth is slow

assuming we’re going by game stats destruction does not equal damage and explosion has like average damage with no DoT

if we go by game stats then magic is fucking useless unless you choose wind since it’s fast and pushes you around which would disorient you seriously if there is a wall (source: the fight back clip)

not to mention weapons deal comparable damage

fun fact. no matter what magic you choose you still have to survive day 1 before you get it. So people who don’t want to figure out what magic others have might head into the cornucopia grab weapons and kill anyone nearby.

okay you seriously have to be trolling at this point I’m not even gonna bother

Surviving day one is easy i really doubt anyone here is really going to be crazy about killing, the murder will start when people start to break over time

in game stats, magic deals damage comparable to weaponry.

now, assuming that in this scenario magic is comparable to what we have at level 90, there’s no reason to use magic when you can just shoot a bow a couple of times much faster and kill someone easily (forumers are not superhumans)

(he has no idea what lost/ancient spells are)

(and yes lost/ancient spells are not banned because they can be used by base magics)

Forumers probably can’t aim a bow very well, self explosion would be easier

do YOU have any idea what lost/ancient spells actually do yet? (as in what the spell itself does)

that one mf who does archery:

Alright who here does archery, reveal yourself

gee whiz warmwater, WHAT CAN lost and ancient spells do???

(this is just the lost spells btw)