Ok scenario time

another thing: anyone who has experience with any weaponry is automatically much more dangerous than someone with magic, simply because what are you gonna do with your tiny magic blast that you have no experience with against some mf who sprints at you at full speed with a weapon they have trained with for years

none of those are in the game, and those are ideas

you do fucking realize that if we can just make up shit I can make up this funny ancient magic spell that instantly kills everyone in a 10000km radius?

Someone able to cause a mini volcanic eruption is a bigger threat

yeah and the only type of guns that are in the game are fucking muskets which do absolutely nothing

and I sincerely doubt anyone on this forum has the skills to properly wield a heavy ass sword or spear made of metal

okay fine you have the bow people maybe but like this aint no fancy tactical bow this is a piece of wood and string

ah, but magic isnā€™t the real thing, not to mention magma is slow

this is the hunger games, also if you are going off AO weaponry, thereā€™s this cool thing I do called fencing that I can easily adapt to a rapier

(awesome heā€™s doing his weird habit where he has to point out a flaw in everything so he can trap someone in a paradox where everything sucks and you will lose regardless even though these things called ā€œprosā€ exist too)

hey man, this is funny to me, can you blame me

BWAWAHAHAHAH yeah right bub like a fucking needle can help you against someone who can literally make balls of flames

balls of flames that wouldnā€™t hurt much since funni game stats with massive telegraphing via the magic circle that I can dodge because it isnā€™t that fast (that I would also have access to) vs someone sprinting at full speed at you with a weapon fucking designed to go right through you that can also slash like any fucking sword and hurt a fuckton (impalement is pretty much impossible to survive yknow)

Still enough to fuck you up
And its a self explosion so speed doesnā€™t matter

1 Like

beam spam in question:

bro ong this guy thinks heā€™s some anime protagonist with no flaws :skull:

you DID play WoM? beams take a while to cast and are fuckin impossible to hit unless you use the explosion, which requires you to aim at the ground and can easily fuck up

ah, self explosion, failed to read that

solution: abuse the magic you also have at a distance

sounds like cope tbh

like trying to hit a zoner with a rapier is any easier

we are normal humans, we are not in the fucking sky like itā€™s WoM pvp

also it is easier to hit with a melee weapon against someone than use a fucking beam spell as a blast in WoM

literally just proved yourself wrong

yeah right like a normal human can survive a fucking fire explosion or dodge it within like 1 second

fire magic isnā€™t light magic, fire magic isnā€™t fire, and fire magic isnā€™t earth magic

also have you head of sidestepping

also have you realized that noone has fucking experience with aiming magic spells and the only thing you could really land apart from sniping people would be explosion spells?

Then a magma Shockwave placed explosion would fuck you up