Okay Bro, Real Talk About the Forums

Ah right… Acko…
I hope that was a joke.

Don’t forget about corn. That stuff actually destroys you, whether you believe it or not.

That’s no excuse to act downright weird and immature. You still have the ability to refrain from making outlandish comments, no matter how tempting it may be to make them.

I definitely believe it. Lust is like a fire, it must be maintained, to some extent, but if you overfeed it, it’ll consume you. Not only that, but constant hehe-horni messes with your dopamine, making it hard to actually do things you think you want to do.

such a disgusting video! this crap will destroy your brain

Absolutely, 100% correct. I’ve heard stories about people developing an addiction when they were in elementary school and that it’s messed them up. It’s honestly so sad. There’s healthier ways to deal with excessive feelings of lust. I feel so bad for the people it’s affected, and so young too! :frowning:

1 Like

it was ironic i swear-

I remember that bruhfishdemon I drew a while ago

i mean i just like the post and skip the comments :person_shrugging:
dnc about the random feelings 13 year old forums have to talk about some colors on a digital canvas.

i don’t think it has to be maintained, you can let it die if you want

I’m in no way innocent but yeah, I can’t help but remember the few times someone commented “Smash” like those “Smash or Pass” YouTube videos.

The only horny thing I could remember being guilty of was involving Caitlin Crown, CaptainTetragon’s file, having some “cake”, which isn’t necessarily h-rny from my POV.

The other replies I could think of is how pretty certain male and female characters are in a simpy but not so h-rny way (especially towards a purple Lightning Conjurer), and the rest are just harmless comments such as Carina being a bully. All of h-rny stuff is kept to myself and away from the Forums.

1 Like

how much have i revealed about myself

Why do people feel the need to share their… fantasies… with the others. I get that it’s the internet, but aren’t they embarrassed? Not in the slightest?
You’re telling me they don’t regret that comment they made about some AO lady’s “massive bazonkas”? Not in the slightest? They’re not ashamed of themselves???

Am I one of them? I do remember making a few out of genuine thirst but most of it as a joke. Really sorry, will improve my mannerism thank you for pointing it out

That depends on who you are—some people can handle a life without such impulses, for others it may prove unhealthy.

Puberty.

Some people simply become desensitized after a while.

I can say this out of experience due to some of my previous AO doodles (genderbending white eyes and obolus, cow iris, iris dating morden, GDOLP, etc etc.)

But I do admit to taking a good few minutes off of drawing to look at some of my pieces before I post them.

And I’d be lying if I said not a single one of them made me react 99% like this.

So a takeaway? Some mfs just let their demons win too much ig

1 Like

It’s very simple really

I am just now realizing you were talking about the people commenting about woman instead of drawing them.

I apologize for the misconception.

1 Like

I think you’re making a bigger deal of this than it is

2 Likes