Okay Bro, Real Talk About the Forums

You said it before I could :sweat_smile:. Now you are “cursed with knowledge.”

I… I just checked the art topic

THIS
THIS IS THE 6TH MOST POPULAR ART PIECE ON THE ENTIRE FORUM.

THIS UNHOLY ABOMINATION TO ARTISTIC EXPRESSION.

I have said my bit, now please leave me in peace to go blast a hole with lightning and lie down in it, thank you.

I…

I didn’t even see that Cat Iris one…
I don’t even know if it’s intentional, or if my mind is just dirty, but… That pose. I swear, that seems intentionally provocative.

[scrolls down further]

HOW THE FUCK DID JACK-O POSE IRIS BECOME 6TH MOST POPULAR BRO-

I saw that on Google images of her (I was trying to find a side-view of her so I could draw her hair) and actually felt sick. One of the rules of the art topic is to not draw NSFW art or NSFW teasing art or whatever, yet that’s still allowed. Absolutely disgusting. Imagine if a kid saw that.

There’s no way it’s not intentionally provocative. In the description or whatever it’s called it says it’s for the “down bad.”

Oh my god…
And second.

My sibling in christ, it’s been all over Vetcord’s memes channel.

Well, guess it’s too late, then. :melting_face::melting_face:

surely they were traumatized and never recovered
sarcasm

It did come under heavy fire each time something containing it appeared.
But heavy artillery doesn’t change the fact that yeeaa a 10 year old who snuck into vetcord probably saw it.

I know I would be :sob:

Really? It came under fire? Every time I look in general chat on the Discord there’s always people talking inappropriately about *something,*so that’s unexpected. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. But yeah, I’m sure a kid’s already seen it :frowning:. Call me old for saying this but fr what has this world come to?

The memes channel, and equally the level 25 and 50 chat are refined from the rest of the server, as many of the people in the general chat are just random nuisances.
Only someone who was nuts enough to get level 25 in Vetcord can talk in the memes channel, so you only get a few degenerates there. And most of those horny bastards are stuck to general, one way or another.

But yeah, the general chat is so disgusting. And you have to send messages there to reach level 25 - which is only bearable when occassional shitposters come to mess with the degens - such as Jessica Lamina and to a degree, Ins (bro just posts fish emojis that’s literally it, it’s oddly funny)

jacko iris is something from a WHILE ago, and it’s nearly a meme

the one by divanochi was in regards to the bronze greataxe being unobtainable, and that that one centurion was supposed to drop it

…Wait, she was supposed to be the source of it?
DAMN VETEX

GIMMIE THE BRONZE AXE, I FUCKING LOVE TEMPEST :sob:

I have a simple, yet very promising answer. I am a teenager, I’m not afraid to say that, and I have an idea what has gone wrong. It’s most likely an effect of LGBTQ- influence, look, today you see an overwhelming amount of teenagers support LGBT media, and they are feeling „free” inside this community, so they start to get interested in 18+ topics and for them it’s something new, with you being older than 2006 guys you reached maturity before LGBT started „abducting” young people, who try stuff they shouldn’t and get interested in them, escalating the amount of bad thoughts inside their heads, that they spit out there for example.

If you think this is not realistic, at least tell me how instead of basically dissing me.
Thanks

I’m only level 18? I think. I usually hang out in the questions channel though since general chat is crazy 25/8. All I ever see in general is people talking about their gym life or people complaining they don’t have a girlfriend :sob:. Or both

I don’t ALWAYS see terrible crap in general, and I usually talk there despite having level 25 chat since there is a lot more people.

though the times it is terrible, it is HORRIBLE

i need to confess

i drew Iris in a cat maid outfit twice and Drifa in a maid outfit once

in my defense, i did it for the funny and not because horni

okay except for that one time about Edward

I wouldn’t directly attack the movement like that, but I would at least agree that there’s an issue with the barrier between 18+ content and some recent social movements.
The answer is that a lotta people need to be more responsible with their NSFW content and talks.