Operation: Better wiki

putting this topic to the top of my list so i can join the discord later when im not on this broken laptop

This project really petered out huh

acheron actual model (patron leak) | Fandom
The wikans are at it again :pensive:

nah we just talking about it in the discord now

no gat

breaking news, team says they will migrate to a different platform, activity in original platform ceases!
“Must’ve been forgotten about I guess” says local

4 Likes

i normally wouldnt heart stuff you say but holy shit thats funny so take the heart :fire:

I’m funny normally its just when stocksounds is in the same topic as me they ruin it

and stock is in basically every topic

I want to see the wiki migrated to Miraheze because fandom is shit.
The wiki could be extremely good and I’d still want to see it migrated because fandom is shit, but it isn’t extremely good and fandom is still shit.

why are you so obsessed with clinging to fandom anyways?

1 Like

the discussion page. this is the only reason

they got like, this weird thing going on where they constantly yap exclusively about their oc’s and the other people on the discussion page, but the thing is, the discussion page would still exist if the actual wiki migrated, so why are they so clingy???

i havent used miraheze at all since i dont have an account on it but my guess would be because its easier to make pages and edit?? i feel like thats a valid reason but like miraheze is still better

it does not hurt to put in effort ong

I don’t get it.
We’re literally talking in the AO forums, we don’t need a separate discussion page in the wiki on a whole separate website.
what does he think this exact place is for???

(its because they all hate the forums because we actually talk about ao)

Off Topic
Need I explain further…?

Also miraheze is hard :frowning:

copium

begone foul fandom wikoid

ok
don’t be a editor for our wiki

I didn’t say I wanted to, in fact I said I didn’t want to.

So why are you complaining about mirhaze being hard even though you aren’t going to be working on the mirhaze project

I think they just wanna complain to make our idea look bad

mods, sue this guy for defemation