Operation: Better wiki

watch as more than half of the server forgets it exists after one week

I am not really up to speed with arcane odyssey community, who the hell is RB1? Iā€™ve heard that a few times but never asked about it

The dude who made the fandom wiki. he often leaks patreon stuff and can be toxic

Ah I see

Forum troll who both made the wiki, and is notorious for creating fuck tons of alt accounts for more trolling

Does he have nothing better to do?

He just does it every once in a while, so probably

we got swarmed last night

I was a wikian before I was a forumer lol

Actually, you havenā€™t really interacted with me so that doesnā€™t really count

Well that was fast

even the minecraft wiki looks a little bland and boringā€¦

aight hold on lets just do what the minecraft wikians did and make a new entire site

Minecraft isnā€™t on miraheze tho iirc

thats wiki.gg which is arguably better than miraheze but they dont accept roblox games while miraheze does

instead of starting from scratch, just edit the existing wiki
it doesnt take much effort to become a mod or admin of this wiki, and it would certainly take a lot less effort than trying to make your own wiki

This argumentā€™s been made 500 times

The issue is less with the content of the wiki, and more with fandom itself

this is totally the solution fr
stop hating on the wikians/editors
start hating on fandom itself

The fourth option is that idk how wikis work so im just gonna watch from over here

thatā€™s what iā€™ve been saying dawg :sob:
the logged out user experience is horrid and thereā€™s too much speculation that new players might take as fact

putting this topic to the top of my list so i can join the discord later when im not on this broken laptop