Operation: Better wiki

Then don’t use it, the fandom wiki can still exist so just use that one.

We’re not forcing people to use our wiki.

I’m telling you why I don’t want to though.

ok, we don’t want you there either bruh

you are the embodiment of the misinformation rampant in the wiki that started this issue

(they are gonna complain about us not wanting them aren’t they)

well you aren’t working for this project so you weren’t going to be using it in the first place

That’s just your bias because you get irrationally angry when I have a theory.

And I’m telling you why that is.

says the person complaining about a wiki cuz they have a stake in the old one (zero bias at all)

also I don’t get angry at theory’s, I get angry at stating said theorys as fact unless questioned on it

we already knew you were not going work for this so I dunno why you are saying it again

I’d also say not even old one because people will probably still use the fandom wiki so there’s nothing to worry about on that end.

But I don’t do that, you just keep saying I do because you really want Aether Magic to do nothing cool or whatever.

Because I was asked

Smiley face icon laughing hi-res stock photography and ...

since when

I just told you since when, I quoted the part where bro asked.

I didn’t ask you to work for us
I was asking why you were saying that you wouldn’t work for the project even though we were already well aware you wouldn’t

I’m pretty sure they just want attention to be honest, it explains why they constantly post and derail

He also caused drama between us and the fandom wiki staff as well. Because of that we’re getting stuff sent our way too and that was a headache to know.

Dude, why are you like this?
Shut the hell up you stupid nickle-licker. You talk like you worked in a vape factory before you were mentally developed as a person. You have the debate power of a video of a goat screaming like a distressed person.

How are you blaming me for that? I’m not the one who started bragging about it in the AO Wiki Discord.

can y’all either stop arguing or take it to dms or something

The counter post wasn’t exactly helping that but whatever.

We’ll mind our business and the Fandom wiki will mind theirs.