Operation: Better wiki

Unsure if this has already been established, but every wiki needs a proper format for creating pages.

Here’s the Rain World wiki’s mainpage, because I think it looks neat:

Looking at the source code for many different wikis and attempting to understand it might help, it did for me and fandom source editing.

Yeah we already have the phighting! And G&B wikis saved so we can “take inspiration” (copypasta) them

petition to murder stocksounds and my_hyperspace

signed

who knows whats gonna happen

Who

Minor typo, my reign of terror continues. :hungry:

signed

Hi; Professional rando here.

you’re trying to make another wiki…? buddy if you’re so bothered by misinformation (which i barely see on the wiki anyway… if there actually is misinformation, tell me cuz im not buying it rn) just make a wiki account and edit the pages so it’s accurate. there’s literally no reason for you to make a ‘fReSh StArT’. i may not know so much about the forum community, but i know that you guys have some idiotic spite against us wikians (im not saying the wikians are in the good either, both of our communities should be friends :+1:) so your most powerful move is to just replace the wiki. if we already have a website dedicated to holding all info on arcane odyssey, how about you work on that.
smh some of yall are actual dumbasses

also HI STOCK ITS ME, FIREBOI FROM THE WIKI =D

genuinely don’t know anything about misinformation too, like only thing i see are assumptions about future content that barely matters right now

You do understand we are actively learning html and css in a Discord server while working on a private wiki

Complaining about it won’t do SHIT. You can think it’s too drastic all you want but it’s already underway.

I don’t think directly insulting us is gonna fix said idiot spite, or make us wanna continue using your wiki

it’s cause fandom is a shitty company

when did he insult you brah :sob:

is the ‘us’ everyone in this thread

No the “us” is the people involved in the project

Did you read the post

i called him a dumbass :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok do you see why we don’t like the wikians yet

AND YALL DESERVE IT CUZ WHAT KINDA BOZO DECIDES CREATING ANOTHER WIKI INSTEAD OF GIVING A FEW MINOR EDITS TO ALREADY EXISTING AND 99.99% ACCURATE PAGES

smh :skull:

yes

ok i’m not on his side anymore

more wikians heading onto the forums to complain about us making a new wiki…