Operation: Better wiki

Can we discuss this further tomorrow morning? I need to go rest right now.

1 Like

Ok :+1:

Nobody particularly cares, let us discuss

Cynthia? From Pokemon?

I think time zones won’t let that happen

I have a feeling you are using this as an excuse to negatively portray the new wiki

I agree, it’s 11:00 at night so a giant forum argument with wiki staff wasn’t what I was expecting.

Gimme a Recap (why did so much happen in the 5 minutes i was away

A civil war basically

Apparently, XDFlame hit the new user post limit btw.

So whats are plan now @SoifonFan74473727720

What the fuck are you talking about?
“Who to trust?” Does it fucking matter? What’s the point of caring about that? This is a fan project intended to inform people. It will be designed to inform people, not fucking convince people that one side is better at informing than the other. There is no fucking debate to be found here. It doesn’t fucking matter.

“Makes both wikis update slower”
Alright, so fuck off. What does this have anything to do with people making a fan wiki? Your fandom wiki will be updated at the same exact same speed as it was before. This does not affect you. You are saying, “This could potentially benefit me, therefore if it does not happen I am losing something”. You are gaining nothing and losing nothing.

I’ll be discussing things with XDFlame tomorrow. It would be in the best interest for everyone to cool down and not create bad blood.

On DMs or This Topic

In discord.

“who to trust” probably the wiki that wouldn’t put pure speculation and guesswork as fact everywhere without citations

I won’t bother yall, but i want to see it happen. do you know when your do it

Remember that is a fan project. If you are not part of it, it does not affect you in the slightest. Any argument that attempts to say or imply otherwise is nonsensical and stupid. Please use common sense.

1 Like

Don’t know if I can share but if we reach a reasonable conclusion I’ll tell.

Whats the argument even about? i dont understand

i just hate fandom man

1 Like