Operation: Better wiki

i’d say that you should talk directly to @SoifonFan74473727720

WE are doing this, we aren’t recruiting from fandom

bad mindset
you shouldnt put “fandom wikians” into another group like theyre bad or something thats really stupid and not productive

also youre definitely gonna use already completed info from the fandom wiki for many pages (if you dont youre kinda silly) so trying to act like everything about the fandom wiki is bad and shouldnt be used is goofy asf

what im saying is think of the fandom wiki and editors on there as an equal not something that should just be disregarded

Not the word recruiting. We aren’t going to stop them from helping, but we aren’t actively seeking them out, instead just letting whoever wants to help in

they just mean that they aren’t trying to force the fandom wiki creators to move to miraheze, they’re saying they’ll do it themself even if fandom doesn’t want to

my only introduction into the wikian community is stocksounds which isnt a great look for them

thats a lot better

Stocksounds is why this thread was swarmed by RB1 alts a few hours ago. They also turned are project into more of a competition. Some wiki staff are great but Stocksounds wasn’t helping

2 Likes

what are @StockSounds and @Mr_hyperspace origins, how did they come to be how did they develop how do they reproduce what are their purposes

sounds about right

Alts of rb1 and Evelynn, duh

woah.
the answer is mitosis though

its a question that needs answering

• I want to regularly help the Miraheze Wiki and want to contribute to Operation: Better Wiki
  • I want to help fix the existing Wiki, and I am opposed to the idea of making a new Wiki
  • I don’t want to be offiliated with this project and I won’t argue for either side
0 voters

total contributors: 4

“AO civil war” youre already on the wrong track :sob:

this isnt helping anybody just make the new wiki if you want to

yea, we don’t need any conflict

Well thats what happened. Everyone argues, and doesn’t discuss most of the time.

(Hence why we need a Discord, the forums are too chaotic for this)

thats why i think this whole issue about which wiki youre “siding” with should just be ignored because its not good for this project or the fandom wiki (though ig this has shown AO wiki needs a lot of improvement but regardless)

Operation: Better Wiki everyone join this (I havent actually started properly making the server yet but we can at least bring this to general)

1 Like