Operation: Better wiki

This project really petered out huh

acheron actual model (patron leak) | Fandom
The wikans are at it again :pensive:

nah we just talking about it in the discord now

no gat

breaking news, team says they will migrate to a different platform, activity in original platform ceases!
ā€œMustā€™ve been forgotten about I guessā€ says local

4 Likes

i normally wouldnt heart stuff you say but holy shit thats funny so take the heart :fire:

Iā€™m funny normally its just when stocksounds is in the same topic as me they ruin it

and stock is in basically every topic

I want to see the wiki migrated to Miraheze because fandom is shit.
The wiki could be extremely good and Iā€™d still want to see it migrated because fandom is shit, but it isnā€™t extremely good and fandom is still shit.

why are you so obsessed with clinging to fandom anyways?

1 Like

the discussion page. this is the only reason

they got like, this weird thing going on where they constantly yap exclusively about their ocā€™s and the other people on the discussion page, but the thing is, the discussion page would still exist if the actual wiki migrated, so why are they so clingy???

i havent used miraheze at all since i dont have an account on it but my guess would be because its easier to make pages and edit?? i feel like thats a valid reason but like miraheze is still better

it does not hurt to put in effort ong

I donā€™t get it.
Weā€™re literally talking in the AO forums, we donā€™t need a separate discussion page in the wiki on a whole separate website.
what does he think this exact place is for???

(its because they all hate the forums because we actually talk about ao)

Off Topic
Need I explain furtherā€¦?

Also miraheze is hard :frowning:

copium

begone foul fandom wikoid

ok
donā€™t be a editor for our wiki

I didnā€™t say I wanted to, in fact I said I didnā€™t want to.

So why are you complaining about mirhaze being hard even though you arenā€™t going to be working on the mirhaze project

I think they just wanna complain to make our idea look bad

mods, sue this guy for defemation

Iā€™m telling you why I donā€™t want to use it.