Operation: Better wiki

Why did this happen from me answering a question asked by a person who didn’t even enter this conversation?

they both use wikitext, shouldnt be too different
all miraheze lacks is some visual stuff and a visual editor

S t o c k can you please stop yappin

Can you not tell me to shut up when my last reply to this thread was an hour ago?

Idk if you understand or not, but he is not trying to insult you or anything :sob: bro is just trying to tell you he doesnt mind that the fandom wiki will exist alongside the miraheze wiki.

Nah, we know you’ll return to complain some more

It always happens, like clockwork

mb i didnt check

This thread is somehow still alive. (i might need to starts following it to see the beef)

you never even answered the question.

I mean, I didn’t do a good job, but I did answer.

the question wasn’t why you didn’t want to go to miraheze, it was why you’re so desperate to cling to fandom.

I see, why fandom specifically. It’s because of the community stuff. It’s hit or miss, Pokemon wiki sucks, but AO wiki people are cool.

its crazy how wiki mfs come here into this topic to specifically ragebait people :sob:

Like I said earlier, though, the forums are right here.
Having 2 different forums for the same community seems kinda redundant.

Y’all highkey worse

Called it!

I hate to tell you but you are one of the last people here in any position to say that lol.

The way you act here makes me want to actively avoid looking at the “community stuff” on the wiki.

I’ve seen it, it’s like this weird fusion of Writing and Art except everyone glazes eachother to a concerning degree

I mean I’m not against it, I’ve seen mirahaze wikis executed well, for example

we also got