Operation: Better wiki

are you sure that making a new wiki is the answer?

fandom is shit, this fixes the main issue with the ao wiki
im all for it

The majority of the people here are students, Iā€™m just saying I have far too much stuff on my plate (my school day is 10 damn hours due to special courses and accelerated shit) to be able to effectively run this.

I will relinquish further command to you

Well, whoā€™s making topics out of spite now

I repeat to you, I want the same thing that you do, a clean space for information. I donā€™t want to see my community taken out with it.

you two should settle this rivalry with a trial by combat

ANOTHER IDEA: canā€™t we make a fan made ao trello or discord server to act as a wiki?

I like that idea. Mainly because I doubt it fully overtaking the AO wiki if it were ideally successful, while still being a fine resource.

Fandom propaganda is wild.

If you want to make the fandom AO wiki prosper then you guys need to lock in and start the competition.

Even if this project fails miserably then we still accomplished the goal of forcing the AO wiki to get better.

(Itā€™s like with the Yansim fan games)

stocksounds vs mr_hyperspace pvp duel, best of 3 becomes the new wiki leader

In all seriousness, I donā€™t know if this is going to even lead to anything happening. Maybe things will change in the wiki but who knows? Iā€™m not confident

The fact you perceive an actually clean and well run wiki as a threat that would somehow wipe out yours furthers the idea there are multiple major issues.

Besides, it takes ages for a miraheze wiki to outdo a fandom one on google, if it ever does at all. This is specifically for experienced players (not to say it will be inaccessible to newbies) who want an unbiased, untainted resource.

Ok when i come back from dinner, yall must have it sorted out or i might leave this ā€œoperationā€

You, donā€™t have to be eternally commited Yknow

Just actually assist and edit the wiki. Itā€™s not like we are gonna force you to moderate it or some shit

@StockSounds
@Mr_hyperspace
the crowd wants blood

Our builds ainā€™t made for empires rn, itā€™d be far too boring

And the crowd wonā€™t receive!
Iā€™m not opposing this, I see where you are coming from here, but the methods are all wrong, and thatā€™s the only problem.

Mine will be soonā€¦

Yo this chance might be slim of succeeding but what if it lasts long enough to be a wiki about the book series when it becomes that.

miraheze is going to shutdown before that happens