Part 3 of UT/AA Crossover

Read Part 2 first: Part 2 of my little UT/AA crossover
Part 4: Part 4 of UT/AA Crossover
Please tell me how to improve, I know I’m far from even decent at writing

Hotlands

“So…what now? Do we go see Gaster? After all, if we can’t get back to my world…” Aaron didn’t have to finish that sentence.

“That seems as good a plan as any.” Sans grinned.

Undyne, on the other hand, left.

“I’ve got training with the kids in a bit, so I gotta go. See you two later!”

“Alright, bye, Undyne!”

The remaining two quickly arrived at Gaster’s lab in the Hotlands, thanks to Sans’ “shortcuts.”

The doors slid open as they walked towards the sleek metal building. Sans called out as they walked in, “Gaster, you have a visitor!”

“Coming,” a voice called from upstairs.

A moment later, a figure made its way down the stairs.

Sans introduced them. “Aaron, this is Gaster. The Royal Scientist. And also my dad. Gaster, this is Aaron, and yes, he’s human.”

“Nice to meet you!” Gaster extended his hand in greeting. Aaron shook it.

“So…is there a reason you’re here today?” Gaster asked.

Aaron nodded. “Yeah. Um, this might take a while to explain…can we sit down?”
“Of course!” Gaster guided Aaron and Sans to a conference table.

Aaron began the tedious process of explaining, and over the next hour or so, Gaster listened intently. Once Aaron was done, Gaster frowned.

“That’s going to be hard. I can’t think of a way to make that work. I’m sorry…but…I just don’t think I can do it.”

“Oh. Do you think there’s…another way to do it?”

“I can’t think of one.”

Aaron sighed. “Oh. Well…thanks for trying to help, I guess.”

Lazarus (cont.)

Valencia groaned both in pain and because she could see that she wasn’t going to have a good place to rest anytime soon—her home, once a grand building, was now little more than a pile of rubble.

But Durza’s attempt to destroy the Government had been thwarted for now, though it had come much sooner than anyone had expected. And now she could sense the ships at the dock, and the soldiers preparing for a fight they wouldn’t get.

And then a massive blast shook the earth, and a cloud of smoke rose up from where Freedrock had been standing a second ago. He appeared in a flash of light next to Valencia.

“Call off your men, damn it!”

Valencia’s eyes widened as she realized that the blast had been directed at Freedrock; they’d seen the fighting and had assumed that the stranger was the one attacking her.

She recognized the person heading the charge as Fleet Admiral Samuel Marshall, her second-in-command and one of the most powerful Augmented Magic users, who’d even managed to become just the second person in recorded history to fuse his magics. She called out to him, “Stand down! I’m fine!”

He stopped, and called back. “But—the fighting—”

“Was against an undead Cursebeard, and Freedrock here is the only reason I was able to beat him.”

Samuel gasped. “Freedrock? But how?”

Freedrock responded to both Samuel and Valencia. “I knew that the Dark Wizard would try to kill Valencia. It was only a matter of time. I’d been watching the area.”

“Well…thank you.” Valencia was a bit annoyed—if he’d been watching, couldn’t he have stepped in sooner? But she supposed it was a lot better to be grateful that she had survived at all.

Valencia called a meeting for the morning, after she’d rested. Freedrock agreed to attend, after a fair bit of persuasion.

Training

After talking with Gaster, Aaron trudged out of the lab to think, and to explore the Underground. Sans went with him to keep him from getting lost. After a while, they reached Waterfall, an area with bioluminescent plant life and—its namesake—waterfalls. He could hear a battle nearby, which he mentioned to Sans.

“Probably just Undyne training the kids. Wanna check it out?” Aaron enthusiastically agreed, and so they headed towards the sounds. They came upon a house first—a fish house for a fish lady. In front of it was a field, and that was where the sound was coming from.

He noticed Undyne, who he’d met earlier, first. The next thing he noticed, though, was what shocked him. There were two figures fighting a training battle against her. One looked like Asgore, but the other one was human! He pointed them out to Sans, who told him that the one who looked like Asgore was Asgore’s son, Asriel. And the human was Chara, Asriel’s sister and best friend.

He continued to watch the match, impressed by Undyne’s skills with her spear, as well as her magical “spear storms.” Even two on one, she seemed to be doing fine. But Chara and Asriel weren’t doing badly either. Their magic was impressive as well, with glowing energy slashes and lightning bolts.

Undyne noticed him watching and invited him to join Chara and Asriel against her. He eagerly accepted and stepped onto the battlefield next to Chara and Asriel.

Chara looked at him. “Uh…hi. You’re…human?”

“Yeah. I take it you are too?”

Chara nodded. “And…do you have a weapon? And armor?”

Aaron summoned all of his magic and concentrated it into energy that swirled around him and condensed into a majestic set of golden armor and a long, black-handled, brown-and-gold-tipped naginata (kinda like a spear but the tip is a curved blade). He spun the blade above his head and flipped it so that it pointed at Undyne.

“Nice. We might win this one!” Asriel said. “That’ll be a first for us, if we do.”

Undyne grinned. “Alright. Let’s get started!”

She charged at Chara, who managed to deflect the attack with her blade of Determination. Aaron stepped in, naginata flashing, as he spun it at his side and sent it into a downward strike at Undyne. She blocked it and stabbed at him.

Aaron summoned wind under him, sending him spiraling into the air, where he shot a jet of fire from his outstretched hand. Undyne dodged it, jumping to the side, into the path of Asriel’s blast, which she blocked with a slash of her spear.

Chara slashed at Undyne and managed to stagger her, but was quickly slammed to the ground by a sweep of her spear, out of that round, with only Aaron and Asriel left.

Asriel shot a barrage of rainbow orbs at Undyne, which she countered with a spear storm. That gave Aaron an opening to attack, though, and he did so, with massive blocks of earth rising up in a jagged line towards Undyne.

She rolled out of the way and threw a spear at Aaron, who swept his naginata and knocked it aside. He countered with a beam of wind from his naginata , knocking Undyne into the ground, where Asriel summoned a bolt of lightning a second too slow. Undyne shot a spear at him and pinned him to the ground, knocking him out of the match as well.

Aaron grimaced. She’s good. I can’t afford to hold back. Gripping his naginata tightly, he spun it as he dashed at Undyne. Unleashing a flurry of blows that she was only barely able to block, he finished by thrusting the tip into the ground, creating a blast of fire that knocked Undyne into the rock wall.

As Chara, Asriel, and Sans looked on in amazement, she slowly stood up, wincing. “Jeez, you’re good! I’ll have to ask Asgore if you can train with him.”

Aaron smiled. “You’re pretty good too. And, thanks, that would be great!”

Armies

Location unknown, Seventh Sea

An icy, barren wasteland scattered with rubble of ruined ships and undead bodies stretches for what appears to be endless lengths. And in the center, a glowing figure made out of pure energy glows and seethes.

That meddling Unknown. I’ll kill him, just as I have done with the gods, and I’ll take his curse.

I can no longer be killed. I have the most powerful curses in the world. Blaze, Energy, Ice, Tide, even the powers of the gods. Soon I will be ready to strike. But first, perhaps I will gather the other curses from across the seas…

A.G. Headquarters

“We must gather allies, no matter who they are. Trigno, Averill, Arsen. It’s the only way we can win.” Valencia said.

“What reason would they have to fight for us? We’re the people who have been trying for years to kill them.” Admiral Morgan spoke.

“I think they would find it preferable to being killed.”

A general clamor of agreement rose up. After a while longer…

“All right, send out your fastest messengers and gather fighters here.” Valencia spoke to Kinsley.

“Will do.”

Various locations

In Alalea, Arsen was frantic. The most powerful man he knew had been killed—surely he’d be next? And then one of his men ran in, telling him there was a messenger from the A.G., requesting that the Alalean forces join them against Durza.

Averill was already sailing towards the A.G. headquarters when a military ship flagged him down with a message. As it turned out, he and the Grand Admiral had had very similar ideas.

Trigno was hounding Rupin across the seas, fighting, recovering, chasing, over and over. He hadn’t heard of the Cursebeard’s fall until a messenger arrived at the island he was on, with a request.

Angel was volunteering as a medic on Sabura, where bandit attacks were sending too many people to the island’s one hospital, when a messenger notified her of a request from the A.G.

On the solitary island where Remus, the Lightning Fist, trained, visitors were rare. But now a ship was docked at the shore, and a messenger was dashing up towards Remus.

Vasco, the Impact Fist, was sitting on a rock above the sea, fishing, when a messenger approached him with the news that the Cursebeard had fallen, and a request.

All over the seas, similar things were happening. And not a moment too soon, either. For the Dark Wizard had sent Undead out to find the same people, for different reasons.

New Home

After a day or two of sleeping where he could and training alone, Undyne came to find him with a message—Asgore had agreed to train him. In addition, Toriel, Asgore’s wife, had invited him to New Home so he could have an actual place to rest and eat.

He accepted the first offer, but it took quite a bit of persuasion for him to even consider the second. But once he was convinced that it wouldn’t be a burden for him to live there, he agreed.

He barely knew Asriel, Asgore, and Chara, and he’d never met Toriel before. So the first order of business seemed to be introductions. After getting to know every a bit better, he went to train with Asgore, with Chara and Asriel coming along to watch.

After making their way to a vast room with benches alongside, Aaron took up position on one side and Asgore on the other, and they both summoned weapons and armor.

Asgore attacked first, a blazing torrent of fire shooting at Aaron. Aaron dodged it, cloaking himself in wind, and then flew at Asgore and swung his naginata. Asgore blocked it with a trident swing and fired a point-blank fireball with his other hand that knocked Aaron to the other side of the room.

He grimaced, stabbing his naginata into the ground to support him. He managed to get up, in time to parry Asgore’s next fireball. But now Asgore lunged, trident at the ready. Aaron tensed. The two halberds clashed as the two wielders spun in a deadly dance, Asgore attacking with wide, sweeping blows, Aaron countering by whirling his naginata in front of him and slashing forwards.

Aaron saw an opening and, readying a fireball, lunged with naginata poised to slash. Asgore managed to block both attacks, and, with a final, powerful sweep of his trident, disarmed Aaron, shattered his armor, and sent him crashing onto the far wall.

Aaron tried to get up and failed, collapsing back onto the ground.

A few hours later, he opened his eyes to find himself in bed at New Home, and felt a strange sense of déja vu back to when he’d first arrived in the Underground. He slid out of bed and almost bumped into Toriel, coming to check on him.

“My child, are you all right? I hope you’re feeling well enough to get out of bed…” She added, “Maybe don’t do training sessions that are so rough for a while?”

“Yes, I’m feeling fine. And I can’t take a break from training! I have to keep getting better, so I can help everyone back home! I’m just going to abandon everyone!” Aaron said passionately.

Asgore joined them in the hallway. “Sorry about earlier. And Toriel is right. Don’t push yourself too much. That won’t do you any good.”

Aaron was starting to feel a bit ganged up on. “But I have to! I need to improve as much as I can, so I’m ready to face the Dark Wizard with everyone else!”

Asgore, to which Aaron had explained about Durza earlier, said, “You can’t face anyone if you’re dead from exhaustion before you even find a way to get back. Take it easy for a bit. You can still train, just not as hard.”

“No! I’m going to make sure I’m strong enough, no matter what it takes! If I don’t push myself to my limits, I won’t be strong enough to face Durza, whether or not I’m still alive!”

Toriel gave in. “All right, fine. But if you feel like you’re pushing yourself too hard, you can always take a break.”

Aaron had calmed down a bit. “Thanks, Toriel.”

Armies (cont.)

Some people, like Averill’s, made it back to headquarters safely. Others, like Arsen, Arus, and the Guard Captains, were intercepted but managed to make it through.

But yet others, Vasco’s ship for example, were intercepted too far from headquarters with too little protection. An undead Theos burnt the ship to ashes in the middle of the Third Sea.

Eventually, the ships that had managed to defeat or escape the Undead sent to kill them arrived at headquarters. The survivors: Averill, Trigno, Commander Arsen, Guard Captain Jace, Head of Defense Arus, Saburan Bandit Leader Amon, Doom Village Protector Roran, Angel, three of the Cerulean wizards, and John Thorne the Conqueror, who had single-handedly forced an undead Poseidon to retreat with his Void Energy, more ancient than any Sea Curse and even the gods.

Valencia herself came out to greet the twelve people that had made it.

“Thank you all so much for being willing to come here. I know some of you have had… conflicts …with us in the past, but we must put those aside in light of the present situation. As I’m sure some of you are aware, the Cursebeard was killed by Durza, and he’s already started attacking us. I’m also aware that some of you were intercepted by his Undead on the way here, and I’m sorry for any losses you suffered. But please step inside and I can explain why I asked you to come here today.”

Though some of the attendees were suspicious, they stepped inside and followed Valencia down the hallway to a conference room where several high-ranking A.G. officers were waiting.

New Home (cont.)

Aaron retreated to his room to consider Asgore and Toriel’s words. He knew that they were probably right, for the most part, but he couldn’t afford not to train. He decided that thinking about it too hard wouldn’t do him any good, and got up barely a minute after he’d come in to go and get a snack.

He went into the kitchen to find food waiting and realized, after glancing at his phone, that it was probably close to dinnertime. He abandoned the kitchen to go in search of someone who could tell him exactly what time dinner was.

He knocked on a random door hoping that there was someone in the room beyond, and a moment later it opened to reveal Chara.

“Oh, hi! Aaron, right?”

“Yeah. Um, quick question: what time is dinner?”

She giggled. “Seven. Shouldn’t be too long. Breakfast is at eight and lunch depends on the day, if you were wondering about those too.”

“All right. Thanks!” He called as he made his way back to the training room he’d been in earlier with Asgore. He spent a half hour honing his magic and weapon skills, and went back to take a quick shower (Toriel caught him heading to the shower and asked if he’d been training again ).

He checked his phone—almost seven. He headed to the dinner table, stomach growling even more than it had been, and he realized he hadn’t eaten anything but a quick snack that day. He grimaced.

He sat down, second to last, and everyone dug in to a meal that was the tastiest thing he’d had in a while. Afterwards he just got ready for bed and went to sleep, planning to start training bright—or as bright as it could be underground—and early the next morning.

Armies (cont.)

Location unknown, Seventh Sea

Like the last time you were here, a glowing figure is in the center of a vast, ice wasteland. But this time, the figure is triumphant. So the fools have failed to see my plan. They can plan all they want, but now I have more Undead to add to my army. Vasco and Remus will be useful. And the armies of Cerulea, Sabura, Doom Island—I thank the government for reminding me that they have formidable fighters. I’ll make sure to take them as my own.

Various locations

A figure cloaked in fire and light climbed to Cerulea and unleashed a massive fireball onto the sky islands. The wizards put up a fight, but the people who prided themselves on having magic in their blood were no match for Apollo, the god of the sun.

The water near Alalea erupted in fury as a figure rose up and flew towards the walls. The men who had fought by Lord Poseidon’s side had never expected to feel his full power turned on them—but now, they were destroyed by the sea that had always protected them.

The Saburan pyramids were the place that Theos came often to meditate. At first, as a figure cloaked in Phoenix-flame appeared on the horizon, no one remembered that Theos had been killed by Durza. Until the first fireballs began destroying the city and creating Undead soldiers that caused more havoc among the survivors.

When the attacks finally stopped, many cities lay in ruins, and the Dark Wizard’s army had increased with each city destroyed. Things looked very grim for the Arcane Government.

3 Likes

God I love this

1 Like

Thanks!

stfu

ok then i will do so which means i can’t post any more of these :smiley: :dagger:

WAIT WRONG POST :allah:

sry lol

2 Likes

lol it’s fine
you gave me a chance to use that reply i sent

Here’s another heart :heart:

1 Like

thank you for both of your hearts
here is your heart :heart: