People who read the AA comics?

You consider my technician soldering skills art too?

i cant really see whats in the image well lol

Its electronic system made on PCB

Nah yeah I figured you weren’t being intentionally malicious or anything, I also feel that way about some stuff (like wishing OPM season 2 had been done by same studio as season 1 or that the second Pacific Rim movie had the same director as the first).

But basically that line of thinking, especially when it comes to content creation is unintentionally reductive even if you don’t mean it in a bad way, which is why I usually try to never say it. Afterall it’s REALLY hard to say “I wish person A had done this thing instead of person B” without sounding like you’re devaluing person B lol. It’s even worse if said thing isn’t their job and is just a passion project, like the AA webcomic

If you still need links:

Here’s a link to Trollus’ AA webcomic: link

Here’s a link to one of Luxsm’s posts on their AO comic: link
To find the other stuff Luxsm has done on their AO comic just go to their profile from that link

Say what you want about the art style, but I think it’s really good at depicting one specific thing; disturbing/terrified faces. I don’t know how to explain it, but there’s just something…uniquely terrifying about the way shocked faces are drawn by Trollus.

Here’s a pretty old but still relevant example; This meme drawn by them portrays the suffering that was once known as WoM enchanting (Anybody remember how much of a RNGfest that was?) however, despite being a silly joke drawing criticizing a once-poorly-designed feature, that face is utterly horrifying to me.

This doesn’t look like the face of somebody who has gone through RNG enchant hell. This looks like the face of somebody who has been suffering infinite pain in the real hell for thousands of eons, and can do nothing but cry and scream into the abyss as the millennia pass by.

1 Like

i really like it, it has amazing adventure vibes. that being said, i never liked the character of Angel, she seems to manipulative and harsh at some points, then creepily attracted to Juniper, who is basically three years. The one scene where she tried to get Juniper drunk was superrr icky. I’d rather Juniper stay with Veronica, they seem cool.
I love Landon (because of the underdog Trope) and Freedrock. I love how they handle Devil Dog and the King of Savaria, they were dope. The whole thing with Rebecca was kinda long but it made sense since she was that powerful. I also really like the whole politics thing with the Arcane Government (and Verdies is always a win).

Ayo- what?

That is pretty weird to say the least… Very uncomfortable to say the least. :fr:

I really hope that BlackLightJack will review this webcomic. I wanna see his honest opinion-

1 Like

The story really picks up after Third Sea, and the villains are great.

Spoilers for Fifth Sea

My favorite villain has got to be Rebecca, to the point where I’ve even made a cosplay file in AO for her.

1 Like

There’s a bit of a boring period after theos’ death, but if you get through that, you won’t regret it

I honestly liked the gory part and when you think about it, it suits arcane since you could’ve lost parts of your body and drawback is a bloody diarrhea :moyai:

You got that right. He manages to be a good enemy in the first sea, and also a pretty cool and nice guy in later on. Also the unnecessary but very real detail of him blinking when they are taking a picture.

Vetex made a model of PK once and its someone with white hood, black shirt and pants

here it is

I think it was in that lore doc but not sure. Its been a year since I readed that thing

i dont remember the lore doc describing any of PK’s physical features tbh

Well I aint gonna check it now since I got 1900 unreaded topics to check

good luck, have fun

It was 2480 like hour ago

you acutually read them or just scroll right to the bottom ?

I skip marketplace and suggestions doesnt get to game anyway