real
slingshot… erm… uhm…
![]()
Mermaids are one of my favorite fantasy ideas to work with in my world.
However pirates are so fun to work with for writing. I’m writing a poly romance between 3 people who work on a pirate ship in my fantasy world! (slightly inspired by a certain art post on these forums!)
JESUS CHRIST
stop yapping about how the game is “good” or “not good”, if you enjoy it, then play it, if you hate it, then don’t
simple, easy, clear. QUIT YAPPING BRO
I love phighting but it does have flaws, which might make it worse or might not change anything depending on the person, it’s literally just preferences. If you like the game, play it, if you don’t, don’t go hating on it, just say you don’t enjoy the gameplay and it’s not for you
it’s a fun game in my opinion, you might not think the same, and that’s alright, you don’t needa write multiple ESSAYS on why it’s bad though.
same with people defending the game, stop writing essays and spend that time enjoying yourself on it.
Ooh yeah I agree, I kinda did a twist on mermaids in my fantasy world (called Fantastical) where they are more like parasites, biting into other fish and then letting them go, then the fish becomes more and more infected with mermaid DNA until they fully turn into one
Actually it’s a romance dealing with how they grow as people and make their own pirate crew after a shipwreck!
Also, I will steal your lungs.