POLL - Worst , Overused and Annoying magics

It extinguishes magic energy put into the form of fire because it shares the same properties as fire in that form

Believe in the heart of the graphic card!

fire magic isnā€™t being fueled by oxygen, though, its being fueled by magic!
that is a fundamental difference.

(if it was fueled by oxygen you wouldnā€™t be able to even cast it underwater to create useless steam/boiling water)

fire magic is fueled by magic energy tho which as i said isnā€™t extinguished by water

It doesnā€™t matter if on a technical level it doesnā€™t need oxygen, its trying to be fire. Even though it doesnā€™t really need it, itā€™s going to go out without oxygen because it is attempting to act like fire. Now if you were to say that there should be another exception made for this like there is for fire magic burning on nothing when its flying through the air I wouldnā€™t disagree, that would probably be the better call. However saying it canā€™t make sense for the mimicry to go far enough to make it need oxygen is untrue.

Its a game about wizard pirates.
Cant the fire just work because its healthy for the game rather than if in lore the fire needs or not oxygen or fuel?

Already said Iā€™d prefer that

Oh alright I misunderstood.

Its not ideal either to have disconnects between lore and gameplay cant it be revised to allow fire to work underwater?

lightning has great stats but thatā€™s basically it :fr:

itā€™s really unoriginal and bland and Iā€™m guilty of using it because of matches my playstyle well :sweat:

shadow is AWESOMEā€¦ conceptually. gameplay wiseā€¦ itā€™s quite disappointing, even moreso than lightning, itā€™s main competition.

Sure it wouldnā€™t be that hard. Just say the mimicry goes a little less far then it already does.

?

lightning is cool as hell

glazer :unamused:

denier :yawning_face:

I feel the reason lightning is so overused is not just because it has great stats all around but because how AWESOME it is.

People hate it cause they see it too often.

1 Like

it uses like 1 sound audio for everything and the shockwave explosion is likeā€¦ weird mist.

at least itā€™s fun to use, butā€¦ yeah.

das what iā€™m saying!

Oh yeah lightning is awesome to look at.
Not to listen to.

Iā€™m ngl I prefer fireā€™s visuals the most out of any magic

though to each their own

Fire is one of the best in design all around!

I dislike it solely because its on the list of magics that wont work on water.

Now hear me out if lightning looked more like thisā€¦ :biting_lip: