Post your mutation ideas here!

Hey I’ve got an idea for a magic, a ancient with the properties of every grand fire that gives random status effects, such a shame it will never be added ):

stop edging me.

THIS IS CALLED PROMETHEAN FIRE :rage:

Because that’s the most realistic expectation to have for most lost magics, Promethean flame is like the epitome of that concept

truly an arcane snoressy :sleeping:

(wood mutation called “splinter” magic and it’s just wood but larger and darker)

No, lost magics should have lore or realistic basis.

fodder divanochi and his magma baby magic VS the promethean flame archon skittlesnakes1

fatum magic mutation
guess (replying to topic btw)

skittle isn’t truly the promethean flame archon until he gets morock’s sword in AR

mayonnaise stick

WRONG
sword of hand sanitizer flame

Damn did Elden ring get a new dlc

frothy foam blade

isn’t that a barely visible blue?

nyehehehehe you’re blue now

-fire paladin with a hand sanitizer spirit weapon

Guys, thoughts on magnetism magic? It would be a metal mutation and would pull in other attacks to disrupt them (good match with metal bc metal out clashes everything)

Sadly as a metal user I know all too well magma has a clash advantage against metal

As a past metal user, we do not mention the magic listed between lightning and metal when it comes to clash rates

After further discussion, magnetism magic should have a pulsar like effect around it, that rapidly slows down enemy attacks (instead of pulling them in). Still deciding how much exactly it should slow, but roughly 50-100% per second
Magnetism attacks would have below average speed, decent damage (no effect on hit) and size, it would appear as red and blue/white/purple energy (variants ig for each color)

I mean this is kind of pointless, Gravity does this concept and does it just better and broader.

These hyper-specific magics are obsolete in lore if you think about actual utility, since these magics are just the inferior variations of pre-existing magics

No it doesn’t lol
Gravity only pulls players
Magnetism would slow attacks
(Edit, in case I didn’t clarify enough, magnetism doesn’t move players at all)