Potions Discussion

honestly I’d leave my clan if I could make a potion-seller clan, these things would be absurdly valuable to sell

I wonder if shark summoner would have different effects for different types like normal throwing just spawns higher tier sharks once but lingering constantly spawns sharks of lower tier. Maybe drinkable kills you but spawns one hella tier shark nearby

*I sacrifice 1000 lifepoints to summon white - eyes red shark!

Atleast with all these potions we can finally have a change at a “How did we get here” achievement for all status effects

WarmWater the boy who can run on water, selling potions to those who need them

yummm i get to heal sip sip :yum:

So this confirms there’s something in undersea structures, or somewhere that gives healing potions. That’s really cool.

potions will be 100% banned in tourneys lol

tourneys can go fuck themselves let there be potions

Tell them to seeth as I down like 10 of these.

honestly I think a potion limit instead of a ban is fine. Having a limit on the amount of potions you can use would let potions still be there, but wouldn’t have them be overkill.

1 Like

If potions like the love potion do work on players tho then yeah i can see a ban on specific types of potions

Love potion better work on players it’ll be hilarious

love potions are the only potion I can understand being banned in tourneys if they work on players. Imagine having to wait 10 fucking minutes just to fight someone because they threw a love potion at you.

Elius will finally get the taste of his own medicine with players using healing potions

1 Like

Soon I can be as annoying as Elius’s healing!

also @LichdaDerp healing potions are planned to give you a “buff” that acts as a cooldown, to prevent this specific abuse

literally terraria

I sure hope there will also be the ingredient that makes potions throwable in the update (i am going to throw healing potions at you)

i think healing potion reagent might be found at randal