Pour one out for the runners and mosquitos

If Artisan Weapons’ whole thing does end up being that they’re customizable, having a leap in the skill pool for Weapons could be really valuable overall. That’s all just theory though, and way later down the line.

1 Like

Tap W, A, S, or D twice to dodge.

Or press Shift and a direction if you have your dash set to that

Or both

1 Like

Pasting my take here.

i didnt read any of this but if it stops me from running I oppose it, how can I be ao’s greatest runner without the greatest running toool :sob:

sorry for not wanting to actually just die immediately ig.

1 Like

that’s an interesting opinion, but there’s literally no way to change this other than immensely buffing the amount that other stats give, which would literally ruin the game
can you imagine calvus giving any more attack size and agility than it does right now? that’s insane. You can’t even be mad at defense and power being the most popular, as they are the easiest to understand from a build standpoint. if you want more hp, use defense, if you want more damage, use power. As opposed to intensity as a stat being very confusing on how exactly to use it.

1 Like

If the scaling for the other stats was linear it would help

2 Likes

the “uses both charges” thing is actually a good compromise I’ll give you that

now can I be your lawyer rq so you can tell me what we get in dark sea

how to change this:

make power and defense be given out much less

i don’t know if that solves any problems we currently have, literally all of the viable gear that gives power is boss drop anyway, and that would devalue them

1 Like

so? the whole point of the change is lower the value of power and defense such that it’s actually equalish to other stats instead of “main” stats compared to “secondary” stats

1 Like

ok

wait what the fck does leap mean magic’s leap???

that sht save my a$$ from being one shot by sea monsters so many times bruh

edit: nvm its fake im dumb sorry

Vetex is trolling if he makes mobility moves completely unusable outside of pvp.

He made stepstones (which, mind you, you have to go up it three times for story) and copper shrooms (pain to farm without mobility).

Doesnt seem too bad in pvp assuming the “facing your opponent” is lenient (or not jank)

balancing team on their way to turn vetex’s game into a heavily pvp focused one (fun fact: it was never meant to be a damn pvp focus in the first place, it was supposed to be pve focus)

Huh? How would that even work? The idea of skills simply only working as intended when a specific object of requirement is there makes it worse, ESPECIALLY in AO where skills are supposed to be straight-forward… IT MIGHT even bug out said skill.

Also this will affect Savant mains (I think) due to them needing those mobility skills for their attacks to connect.

Atleast mage can now actually be THE zoning class and not the thermo fist berserker over there flying at mach 4

3 Likes

The negatives outweigh the positives, Birbo.
If this change gets implemented, there will be literally NO way to run away in the case you get ganked (and you will).
The balancers want AO to be PVP focused when its not supposed to be.

1 Like

I only play mage